<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Bump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: Zirious
How often do you play?: Let's just say frequently enough to not get kicked for inactivity. I can't actually specify down to hours a day. I play several games every day. But you better believe this league has me hooked.
What do you expect from this guild?: People to socialize with, I've never been part of a PoE guild. I basically want a friendler version of global.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): I come from Diablo 2 as well as relate to that guild background. I've always played games alone, maybe 95% of the time but especially in ARPGS. I do talk to people but I've never really joined a party in PoE.

I also hope Discord isn't absolutely mandatory. I'm not exactly a mega introvert, but I have a lot of servers already and don't like the thought of joining a server every time I join a guild in a game, but I suppose I can if you need it.

Also, if you need to contact me other than in-game, ID is Vega#3659.
Last edited by Everything on Mar 12, 2019, 11:26:15 PM
Any Character Name:vanhemheim
How often do you play?: diary
What do you expect from this guild?: have a good time, and do the seasonal challenges
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: 2 sc leage and standard
Other Information (Optional): i I hope you can accept me in the guild
Any Character Name: RoggiaSL
How often do you play?: Several hours a day for the first several weeks of the league
What do you expect from this guild?: Good social interactions, group play, etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): Feel free to PM me on the website or in game for any additional questions.
Any Character Name:TouchMyPixel
How often do you play?:League start 10-15 hours a day for the first 3-5 days. Then roughly 3-6 hours daily.
What do you expect from this guild?:Good social interaction, grouping and like-minded people who want to have fun and play efficiently.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes.
Other Information (Optional):I joined a guild for the start of Synthesis which has died and has one person on daily. So I'm playing this league solo which was the opposite of what I wanted.
Bump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: PignonSurRue
How often do you play?: ~3hrs Mon.-Thu., 5hrs Fri., 10-12+hrs Sat.-Sun.
What do you expect from this guild?: My last friend who played just got a baby so i'm back playing alone but it's not as fun. Also I plan to reach 36 challenges this league and playing with people who have the same objective would be great.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play those as well
Other Information (Optional): I feel lucky this league :D
Any Character Name: HeavensSins
How often do you play?: 2-3-4h/day
What do you expect from this guild?: Doing stuff as maps, help with questions, social stuff.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: +
Other Information (Optional):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info