<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: Chilled_Ambition
How often do you play?: 40-60 hours a week during the first 2 months of leagues before I take a break for the ending month and wait for new league info.
What do you expect from this guild?: A social group to chat and play with during the league. As an avid theorycrafter, It would be fun to have people check and critique my build thoughts.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes, that's my way of playing aswell.
Other Information (Optional): Looking to get guild set before league start and possibly for group start.
Any Character Name: Sippatron
How often do you play?:20+ hours/week
What do you expect from this guild?:Group play, community, theorycrafting
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: What is standard?
Other Information (Optional): Would like to experience this game with a guild. My other guild(s) have dissolved. Longtime ARPG and MMO player. I like long walks under the moonlight and quiet, romantic dinners....
Any Character Name: Reverie_
How often do you play?: 20-30 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Social group to play new league with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Same
Other Information (Optional):

uwu?
Any Character Name: SparkyTheThird
How often do you play?: A few hours a week. Mostly on weekends, occasionally on weeknights
What do you expect from this guild?: I was looking for a reasonably social guild that doesn't require 24/7 activity. I'm familiar with the POE memes (Reddit lurker) but I'm a pretty relaxed player and have only played a couple of leagues; haven't pushed past L7/8 maps yet. Would be nice to have some friends to push a bit harder with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I read the OP.
Other Information (Optional): Trying to pick a build for next league. Have never done Ranger, Templar, Duelist, Marauder, or Scion yet. Would love advice.
Bump for synthesis!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:Nonikno
How often do you play?:Every day for varying hours.
What do you expect from this guild?: I would like to be part of a helpful and social group.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes
Any Character Name: Embether_Syn_AM
How often do you play?: daily
What do you expect from this guild?: friends, to help me and to help them
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional):im on at random hours
Any Character Name: Malzerah
How often do you play?: 3-4 hours daily
What do you expect from this guild?: active community
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): I am considered to be quite active in leagues, mostly aiming for 24+ achievements.
Any Character Name:Herpaderpay
How often do you play?:4-5hrs a nioght is what im aiming for in new league
What do you expect from this guild?: hoping for a mapping group and like minded people looking to have fun :P
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional):ive played in delve and shadow of the vaal as well as in beta
Any Character Name:minerva_synthesis
How often do you play?: DIARY 5 HOURS
What do you expect from this guild?: HELP AND MAKE FRIENDS
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: TWO STANDARD AND LEAGUES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info