has anything been said about maps?
will there be new maps added?
will drop rate be increased?
will we get higher level maps (81+)?
can we craft mods to maps?
I LOVE the long, lengthy, informative posts... thanks guys! :D
"
Maxwells wrote:

Good luck on Finding 1500 fuses. Fuses will be even More scarce than it was in the recent league. Fuse prices will sky rocket so the ones who will be able to use this ''guaranteed'' thing will still be the 1%'ers. Nothing will change.

I farmed 2000 fuses in 1,5 month. The problem with you is that you want your 6L yesterday. You can trade , farm dominus and vendors are there.. what else you need? Its ARPG game the phylosophy around it is based on grind , dont w8 for santa claus.. GRIND!
Last edited by PureRhymes on Aug 2, 2014, 2:02:54 AM
"
Orbifold wrote:
There are people here complaining about all of the stash tabs they'll need to house 1500 fusings. 1500 fusings is less than one stash tab; these kids be crazy.

trololololo

Amen
Hmmm, we will see. But isn't 1500 fusions a little too much?
Something like crafting skill will be also awesome in near future.
Regular in game AH where u don't need to use sites like poe.xyz and wait for people to buy something will give a boost in game player to player economy, or at last mail system with some future like pay on delivery. TZ/playtime don't need to be border.

Same with drop of maps on "end-game" content, I just give a test and roll 16 same type lvl75 maps in row with quality 20 and get from them only 5 maps, what is disaster if i say one 76 and two 75, rest was trash, 16 maps invested, bunch of rare chisels and about 200 alternates u get at the end nothing.
At lvl 91 u get only 2% xp from lvl77 map with +pack size roll and u can lose 10%. I played till now thousands of my maps, most of my chars are above lvl90 and get droped only few lvl77/78 maps what is madness and there u lose players. Mostly what I hear from high lvl players is they just stop to play and think about lvling what it motivates it at first.
So need better map drop or higher regular area to continue to gather xp, for game where u die so easy (desync) after lvl90 leveling consume too much time and gives mostly too many disappointments (low map drops, no out of map area to get proper xp, dying in room where u werent (desync), 20lvl lower boss what one shot u....).

IMO It is only a game it need to be fun not total disappointment on invested time at the end.
Last edited by Coolmer on Aug 2, 2014, 2:39:35 AM
"
Exodus2 wrote:
Ok So Im putting my 2 Cents In

Honestly I think on launch of new expansion they should do a Complete Currency wipe of everyones account (Including standard Sc/Hc) so when these Benches comes out.
People would haft to refarm all currency because if u honestly look they are bringing out new stats u can craft. Either if they do this (Wipe Currency) or if u use the Bench to lets say 6L an item (that item than becomes Soulbound to u) and ur not aloud to trade it.

Everyone starts with empty stashes in the new leagues. So that's that.
No idea why you would want soulbound items though.
"
"
Maxwells wrote:

Good luck on Finding 1500 fuses. Fuses will be even More scarce than it was in the recent league. Fuse prices will sky rocket so the ones who will be able to use this ''guaranteed'' thing will still be the 1%'ers. Nothing will change.

I farmed 2000 fuses in 1,5 month. The problem with you is that you want your 6L yesterday. You can trade , farm dominus and vendors are there.. what else you need? Its ARPG game the phylosophy around it is based on grind , dont w8 for santa claus.. GRIND!

You must be joking.

That can be done in a fucking week or two at max after you get a high magic find char up and safe enough to redo dominus over and over again.

I average about 15 to 20 alts selling off all the rare items per run.

takes me 2 days of intense playing to fill up a whole stash with jewellers

converting jewellers to fusings id 4 : 1 ratio thats not very hard.

not to mention that you might pick up fusings and jewllers along the way and maybe an exalt or 2 and other currencies plus very sellable uniques which you can resell easy for fusings.

pretty sure it doesn't take 1.5 months to get 1500 fuse.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
im so happy that they gave us the option to get a guaranteed 6L after my fiasco with trying to six-link (4500 fuses used and still no 6L here) a nice tri-res over the last half year.

dont get me wrong i dont hate the system its just to much (6L a coil in the last league in like 30 fuses -> difference is simply too big!! rng is okay but thats too much...)

1500 is for a casual player still a long way so we should respect that there are different opinions on that meta. but even for them - at the end you have the six linked item you want so simply choose wisely which one you will link.

but hopefully they dont make it harder to six socket (i have the feeling after using like 1500 on one of my "crafting" tries and no six socket but i guess its just bad rng...)

im sure it will be harder to find someone selling fuses on the market so even the hardcore 24/7 dudes will have it harder to get the fuses they need.

overall im impressed with all the hard work you put in it and this will change poe for good. hideout/own house seems on a high demand.

good damn i just found yesterday a nice tri-res (all t1) pair of boots with 30 movement speed which only needs a bit of life on it -> here we go crafting bench!!!:)

the new expansion will bring alot new content to a game i actually already love for the versatility -> man im hyped!!

thx GGG
Those are great news, really looking forward to it all. Thank you :)
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
has anything been said about maps?
will there be new maps added?
will drop rate be increased?
will we get higher level maps (81+)?
can we craft mods to maps?

I can tell your obsessed with maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info