More Forsaken Masters Information

"
Draconyn wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
1500 fuses...75 inventory slots. Yes, buy more stash tabs, what you weren't buying before? You sure as hell have to now, with unique item vendors and crazy orb costs, unless you want to gimp yourself even more. No ptw at all, nope.

75 inventory slots isn't really that much if you think about it, one 2 handed weapon takes up 6-8 slots, and there are 144 spaces in each stash tab, so really, you need to empty out half an entire stash tab, that is 1/8 of your stash space assuming you dont "P2W"... all for a 6L. Pretty damn nice if you ask me

x8

There are 8 masters, and all of them have 8 tiers, and 6-7 tier bound to have crazy costs too. It will be impossible to utilize them in any meaningfull way without stash tab purchase.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Aug 1, 2014, 4:33:33 AM
This sounds really good.
Steam: teemu92
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
1500 fuses...75 inventory slots. Yes, buy more stash tabs, what you weren't buying before? You sure as hell have to now, with unique item vendors and crazy orb costs, unless you want to gimp yourself even more. No ptw at all, nope.

Or you know, mule characters?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Will we be able to change what Hideout we chose later on in the game? For example: I play my new Ranger in the new leagues and come upon one of the masters, complete a mission for him and he previews me a hideout tileset if I understood correctly. Will I be able to choose that hideout and then change it later to one that I find cooler/more fitting to my character/playstyle/etc.? Or do I have to find all masters first and see all of the possible hideouts before commiting to one (a little bit like bandits work for newer players)?
Nice, really keen. Great work.
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
Draconyn wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

75 inventory slots isn't really that much if you think about it, one 2 handed weapon takes up 6-8 slots, and there are 144 spaces in each stash tab, so really, you need to empty out half an entire stash tab, that is 1/8 of your stash space assuming you dont "P2W"... all for a 6L. Pretty damn nice if you ask me

x8

There are 8 masters, and all of them have 8 tiers, and 6-7 tier bound to have crazy costs too. It will be impossible to utilize them in any meaningfull way without stash tab purchase.

Crazy costs don't have to be 75 stacks of something. Imagine "crazy costs" like 15 exalts. That would be 1 1/2 stacks (you really don't need to buy stash tabs for that ... or so I've heard) and would allow you, to not pay anything. No Pay to Win here sorry!

And on another note: Even if every level 8 Master would have a sale option that would require you to save 75 stacks of something: There is no reason for you to save up the currency for all eight of those transactions and only then spend it. If you have 75 stacks of fusings - spend them. You immediately have the space for 75 more stacks.
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

To count learn you must, young Allnamestaken. :D
Regardless - use mules as others mentioned. It's not as convenient as stash tabs, but it's free.
Or: get rid of trash in your stash (rhyme not intended) to hoard those orbs.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Really don't understand why don't all the orbs have a higher chance to make desired result the more you use it on an item. That would be a better solution than this fixed price. And why don't take into account the base item you are using? Again, fixes that will lead to use the new crafting system with only the best of the best item.
♠RaGoN♦
"
To add a way for players to put a mod of their choice on an item. This could be for remedial purposes (that extra bit of fire resistance) or to try to improve an item that doesn't yet have six mods. Some off-slot and niche mods can also be crafted.

The big question is: Can 2h Weapons now get life rolls by this system which would make them less inferior in comparison to 1h+shields? that would be great!
My opinion on why leagues get "stale" at the end, is because people know they still have several weeks after one league ends until the new ones begin, If they began immediately, I believe things would look a lot different.
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info