More Forsaken Masters Information

Thanks GGG!
Waiting for new tree <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Dajmstrut wrote:
1500 fuses for doing a 6l? I fear I didn't read that wrong. That's 25 exalted at 1:2 1:30. Still unobtainable. More currency than I've made in all of my PoE, starting from very early open beta...

Me too. I started the first day of the open beta and I have never had anywhere near that much currency.

Chris, are we going to see the new passive skill tree before the expansion release?
Last edited by Fatto on Aug 1, 2014, 3:56:03 AM
"
To add some awesome fun content that appeals to our core community and also people who only want to log in for a little while each day

man this worries me, you have a very weird idea of what is fun, like you have shown in your contest and lots of updates

not even an approximation of how often one these masters can appear while mapping...

I am against forcing people to play or at least login each day btw

Spoiler
Level 7: A level 60+ base item.

if it is not 75+ probably this is a waste

Spoiler
Masters sell you decorations for “favour”, which you get in addition to reputation when doing missions for them. They go into your Hideout Stash. We may later sell some decorations, Hideout tilesets or special environments/cosmetics for real money [...etc]

useless

Spoiler
To allow the highest of players to modify the sockets on corrupted items

instead remove the stupid thing of corrupted items being uncrafteable
And I think I remember you said this corrupting thing was not going to change, and so I sold a 6L quite cheap, If I knew I would have waited to craft it again

let me guess the crating objects:
1 boots
2 helm
3 gloves
4 weapon
5 jewelry

about the 1500 fus, I believe it doesn't take that much atm if you use scraps, so it should be a similar option way less expensive with scraps and fusings

Last edited by GedPoE on Aug 1, 2014, 3:58:44 AM
"
Fatto wrote:
"
Dajmstrut wrote:
1500 fuses for doing a 6l? I fear I didn't read that wrong. That's 25 exalted at 1:2 1:30. Still unobtainable. More currency than I've made in all of my PoE, starting from very early open beta...

Me too. I started the first day of the open beta and I have never had anywhere near that much currency.

I understand that making it lots cheaper would kill current items in Standard, but on the other hand I couldn't care less about that...
Thank you, nice read.

I still wonder about the following things:

1) How do you "swap" masters in the hideout
2) Are the daily missions adjusted to your level? Do the reputation rewards scale with level?
3) I'm wondering about the trade system upgrade a bit. Sadly there was no word of it. Did anything change?
4) Are there any "items" you can find OR trade that would improve your hide-out. This actually could add a very interesting layer of trading and customization
3) C-Can you romance Haku :O?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
1500 fuses...75 inventory slots. Yes, buy more stash tabs, what you weren't buying before? You sure as hell have to now, with unique item vendors and crazy orb costs, unless you want to gimp yourself even more. No ptw at all, nope.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
chris u nab- wtf is u doing... u must never by pass the invisable red line.... being able to force t1 by vendor... that being any stat or 6l.... its broken... U MUST NEVER MAKE THAT OBTAINABLE: the core of endgame stuff here is... u can be Lucky or u can be super unlucky and use 40.000 fuses... even if the Price u add for 6l is 6000 fuse.. dossent the fact u can do it dos... and me WHO was prowed of telling other ppl about how good a devoleper team this game had and how good they where about creating the mechanics in the game.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
1500 fuses...75 inventory slots. Yes, buy more stash tabs, what you weren't buying before? You sure as hell have to now, with unique item vendors and crazy orb costs, unless you want to gimp yourself even more. No ptw at all, nope.

You got a high amount of character slots that you can use as currency holders until the moment you want to transfer all to stash. You don't need to buy stash tabs for this.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I really like the Idea for the shadow tree. Great Idea, I never really liked the way you had to choose between spell and attack speed. I'm Interested to see how this will turn out.
Finally read this all the way through, and am even more excited...
now if I could just Ace my summer classes in time for masters!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info