We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

Sad i was so hyped and bought supporter pack in advance. If i had known how broken this league was would not had bought a thing.
Hm. Played this game from 2013. Whille not always i enjoyed, i had hundreds of hours of sadisfacatory gameplay. But now, seems for the last few leagues, there is someting wrong with you guys at GG. You always encouraged hardcore players and now solo self found players, whille you try to make this game more and more unplayable. Nerfs after nerfs, u only give a chance in this game to no=life players, professional players that gets payed to play this game and to booters and cheaters. Normal and casual players, witch i think consist in much more then 90% of the players you guys try to make them leave. How can you make the heist league witch is a nice idea after all, in such a buggy and bad way. Monsters in this league and delirium league they do ultra/mega super giga damage. Way to much and way to spammy and to much damage spikes and AOE. Can u please try bring more simplicity and normality to a game that was good, but now is overcrowded with ideas and content that slams head to head. Always the same problem. Nerf this so this can be meta. Make this stronger so nobody can do it. The fact that there are Boss killers in this game, is completly wrong. If most of playuers never reach the end content , then is a complete failure game. I just died 4 times in 83 grand heist with 72% phis reduction and max rezistances, and fortify and 3 endurances from normal mobs. And not manny 1 or two. Yes make poe to be played forever. But not by normal people. Ty GG. Make the next league pls that every mob 1shot every player in every circumstance, so you can bring it to the next lvl.
I strongly suggest two leagues if you want to greatly increase your player base, which in turn increases your support monetarily too... I would love to play this game forever if you provided a different tier like I suggest below.

— Pro League (everything is the same as it is), patch as needed

— Regular League: slightly toned down mob damage, 5% exp loss on death (only once per map), increased Alva timers, vendor recipe for orb of fusing (4 to 6 link items, get that back in fusings), one skill tree reset per new character.

Anyone else fee free to add to suggestions you would like to see in a regular league.

One can always dream..!.
OK so this isnt really a first impression but more of an impression gained after a mediocre player who has about 1000 hours and loves this game.

I CAN NOT STAND the constant sorting arranging and evaluating the massive amounts of mods on gear! I am likely to quit this league again without killing Awakener or progressing deep into maps because my stash is so full of gear that I cannot function enough to craft! It makes me angry to have to evaluate every prefix and suffix or the lack thereof in order to determine if the gear is capable of helping my build or a build I am not using but familiar with and then evaluate the tier of those affixes in order to determine a price to list the gear for sale ALL WHILE taking into consideration the need or desire to craft on the gear to make it more applicable to my build or some other build or just to sell outright!

THIS PROCESS IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING AND TEDIOUS! I HATE IT!

This process is probably the single largest killer of new players in POE. It is not that your game is so complex and so and deep and so layered that it take 1000s of hours to understand and operate on all cylinders. It is deep and complex but not overly complicated. THE GEAR SORTING AND TRADING kill any desire to slam maps and run them non-stop! I cant run maps and craft gear and blast affixes because I am CONSTANTLY sorting and sifting shit through me stash!

I <3 POE! I hate that there is no AH and an easy way to post gear for sale! "Oh, it didnt sell for the 3rd time? Must be vendor time." New players quit because of your gear pollution not because of your complexity or deep intricate crafting. GEAR POLLUTION paralyzes most people as we know we are losing chaos after chaos after chaos because we OCD over ever affix on every piece of gear that shows in our loot filter!

THX <3 BUILD AN Auction House!
"
BUILD AN Auction House!

+1
A better method of trading would be nice!
Well, I've finally decided to give this game a shot. Feels good, but few things bother me. The maps...I wish I could zoom out the top right corner map a bit more. Overlay map could also use improvements. I wish we could change the opacity of the features independently to the blue lines marking actual playable area. Right now, the lines are quite useful, but when the opacity is set to the level where they are noticeable on a glance, the features drown out the actual screen.

And could you please make and enforce a special channel for real world talk? General chat should be where we could talk about the game, but it's full of political preachers right now. If I want to talk politics, there are other places on the internet where one can find better audience.
Awesome game - played like 550 hours for the last two months!

Awesome content: maps, mechanics, drops, craft, leagues, market etc.
Even bought some stash tabs ^_^
It is freaking amazing and i wait for the POE2!

But...

PLEASE , can u allow us to zoom out MORE? So it would be like in Grim Dawn, or at least like in stu#id Diablo?

So i will watch action on the monitor, and beautifull skills, and beautiful monsters!!

But all i have to watch is minimap on the background - so i can understand, where to move to get to another room or corridor.

Please!

Also, the market - it would be great if you could make market work like on Asian servers - so we can sell and buy without our live presence.

TY very much for such a great game!

Sincerely yours,
Merowing
Last edited by Merowingin on Nov 2, 2020, 2:12:50 PM
patch yesterday ruined the game and made unplayable. so my impression is the game has really gone downhill.... and none of the ggg members will look into it or fix it... extremely frustrated. and if this isnt fixed soon will deffinitely be quitting this crap game
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info