Reave

I'll be running Reaver on Nemesis at launch and report how it works immediately when I get my hands on the first Trigger gem. It could be a while though. Would really appreciate GGG response.
Tested this with Cast when Stunned + Enduring Cry, and the Reave stacks did NOT drop when Enduring Cry was triggered. Very good news to all Reavers =)
Last edited by Alhoon on Oct 24, 2013, 11:30:51 AM
i just noticed that this skill doesnt stack with it's self - i think this should be a bug and i hope this is the right place to complain.

what i mean is i have a low level (lvl 2) reave that i use for my left click skill - the mana cost isn't bad and i can usually keep it going rather consistently.

what i want to be able to do is have another reave (max lvl) with support skills for my right click. (this will obviously be much more mana)

so my intent is to build my stacks with the low cost, low lvl reave, then once at max stacks switch to my augmented, max lvl reave.

this currently doesnt work - when i toggle skills - EVEN though they are both reave - it resets my reave *stack* counter.
*EDIT*
Last edited by daklean on Oct 27, 2013, 4:25:03 PM
Does Reave roll Crits for each Monster Hit or per "wave" sent out?v(all crit / all non crit)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Why i should use this skill, when singletarget skills with melee splash makes a better job ?

Reeve is not that bad, but you cant use Curses or any reposition because the desync what let the stacks fall.

Anyone a good Reave vid ? i found only boring s***
Wenn du helfen kannst: HELFE ! Wenn du nicht helfen kannst: STÖRE - dabeisein ist alles.
Last edited by swoo on Oct 28, 2013, 12:04:47 AM
"
swoo wrote:
Why i should use this skill, when singletarget skills with melee splash makes a better job ?

Reeve is not that bad, but you cant use Curses or any reposition because the desync what let the stacks fall.

Which single target skills? Because with reave you don't have to be touching any enemies to be able to hit them.

Also for cursing, maybe curse on hit was designed for reave =/.
Can we maybe change the quality bonus from attack speed to increased duration? Having those stacks lose so fast is extremely frustrating, not a fun skill to use at ALL now.
"
swoo wrote:

C.W.D.T curse.

"
baholete wrote:
Can we maybe change the quality bonus from attack speed to increased duration? Having those stacks lose so fast is extremely frustrating, not a fun skill to use at ALL now.

My reave is over 5 attack/s and I dont have quality, dropping stacks isn't an issue imo.
Very curious. For anyone that has stuck to this skill end-game-ish (lvl 75+?)

Is there any reason to use reave over double strike + melee splash?

Thanks.
I tried to level up a Reave build. Reached lvl 37 and now i think im gonna stop.

This skill even with a low attack speed (3 aps) creates more desync than my duelist with 10 aps cleave or dual strike. Its insane, in the way its almost unplayable. Most of the time i found myself hitting in the air even tho the mobs are just in front of me. And even more frequently i see mobs teleporting all over the screen. Hell, even flicker gives me less desync than this.

Also the mechanics behind this skill doesnt help at all. Since most of the time im hitting thin air, i can't leech mana. And when my mana reaches zero... i just stand there. This for me is a no go.

So much desync on such a low lvl char and skill... its really a shame.

IGN: LightEnStrike (Domination)
IGN: FaithDuel (Standard)
Last edited by codpin on Nov 1, 2013, 2:13:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info