:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

So I read that there are plans to make hollywood version of one punch man. I am really scared.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
So I read that there are plans to make hollywood version of one punch man. I am really scared.

I'm deeply concerned. That is NOT a series that translates well into a live-action adaptation.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

I'm deeply concerned. That is NOT a series that translates well into a live-action adaptation.

If they can translate the sarcasm, they might have a chance...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Kaguya-sama was great this week, some nice references to season one and overall more of the same, which is very much a good thing in this case.

The "Otome Game" isekai is surprisingly good. If you didn't at least take a look at it, you should definitely do so. It's a pretty unique setting (as far as anime go at least, recently there has been more and more manga with that kind of setting) and quite well-made aswell.

I heard only good things about Yesterday wo Utatte and Nami yo Kiitekure, though I haven't watched em yet. I definitely gotta do that, I expect great things from both based on what I heard so far.
I decided to pick up Yesterday wo Utatte. After watching the first episode, it appears to be a very well-made series to me, but honestly, it's painful to watch, precisely because of how well-made it is. A lot of the themes and dialogue hit very close to home for me. I will likely keep watching it, but I'm pretty sure it'll mess me up big time.

I also watched Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai yesterday. It's similar to Plastic Memories in a way... from the very beginning you know what will happen, but that doesn't make it hit you any less hard.
So many similarities between latino soap operas to anime....

*harem of woman
*exaggerated emotions

...lol.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Jun Sadogawa, why?

You know around that time I was getting into manga, and I can't believe I am just reading about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc3iJ5PRbD8

Kakegurui so good...

So many things getting delayed... I hope we get through this stuff soon.

On a more positive note, Railgun T is really damn good, it's got the same if not a higher level of quality than the previous Railgun seasons. Nothing like Index 3.
Kaguya-sama seems like there might actually some progress between our two main characters soon-ish. Still an absolutely fantastic comedy.

Yesterday wo Utatte is definitely anime of the season for me though. It's a really damn well made drama with a bunch of rather unusual characters. I strongly recommend picking up this one if you enjoy drama anime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info