:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Finished watching, "Perfect Blue." That was some crazy shit... lol. I think someone on here mentioned it but can’t find it. The "real mima..." who comes up with this writing? Lol...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 6, 2020, 12:09:22 AM
Well, looks like Gleipnir is here... it's an odd one for sure, but judging from the first episode, it should be a very well made adaptation. Not for everyone though. Again, it's weird AND difficult to explain.
I think it'll be one of the stronger ones this season though and I also need an edgy show every now and then, so this is a perfect fit.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Gleipnir is on my to-watch list. Sakugabooru labelled it the 'wild card' of the season.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Well, looks like Gleipnir is here... it's an odd one for sure, but judging from the first episode, it should be a very well made adaptation. Not for everyone though. Again, it's weird AND difficult to explain.
I think it'll be one of the stronger ones this season though and I also need an edgy show every now and then, so this is a perfect fit.

I love Kodansha Comics ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Had a quick glance at Wave, Listen To Me's reception. Surprised would be an understatement. There's *sakuga* in there? Sakuga...from SUNRISE? Sakuga from Sunrise that isn't mecha!?!?!?!

Also, 'drunken OL rakugo' sounds just perfectly awesome. hm, start or wait, start...or wait....
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Are we going to talk about Boruto or just make believe it doesn’t exist? ^.^

We put Boruto on hold after the dire Prison arc (totally outsourced to Korean animators, and it showed), but I believe now the Mujina gang arc is done we'll catch up. I think Boruto suffers from the exact same problem as Naruto did -- excellent content sandwiched between stuff that makes you want to quit week-to-week. Naruto as a marathon with the crap removed was incredible. Boruto probably will be too.

__

So we watched both Wave, Listen to Me and Gal and Dino. Well, that was something. Wave, Listen To Me has to be the best animated series I've seen from Sunrise, ever. And that newbie seiyuu is really, really going places. What a spectacular debut.

As for Gal and Dino, shine on you crazy fucking diamonds. Pop Team Epic madfucks at it again!
Yep could not agree more, so much filler...

2nd episode of Kami no Tou was amazing aswell. Damn. Now I can't wait for the next one... it's good. REALLY good. Probably the best this season has to offer, at least for now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
No more Anime guys I’m running out... majority are about 20-30 mins long (not referring to movies) with 10 minutes of intro and ending credit music. That’s my crisis right now, running out of Anime lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info