:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I couldn't help but throw in Fate/Grand Order: First Order randomly. I was interesting, I quite liked it... maybe I should pick up the game? I don't know.
About that easter egg you mentioned, charan...
I honestly don't know what you meant. Either you value it a LOT higher than I do or I completely missed it (both options sound very plausible to me). My personal favourites were the lancer servant being the first servant we see that dies (as always), Cu Chulainn later asking to be summoned as lancer next time (pls, just... no) and the Shinji statue getting ripped apart (hey, at least one timeline where he doesn't act like an asshole during his screentime).

I still think neither of those come even close to Kirei's "Yorokobe, shoujo" in 3rei though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I'm all caught up on Planet With (with WHAT??? Still pisses me off more than it should) now. And up until the latest episode (7) I completely failed to notice the fact that Sensei has the same voice actor as Kiritsugu. Then again, it's a very fitting voice for that kind of character.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Took a slight break from the crushing heaviness that is Naruto Kai to give Chio School Road a go.

Well, here it is. The hinamatsuri of the season. Part hina, part popteamepic, part saiki, part nichijou. Oh and it has Koyama. Of course.

It's one of those that I'm saving for when I need them. I know I will at some point. It's inevitable. But the time is not now.
Been watching my borrowed HDD of anime.

Really liked Guilty Crown.

Really like Campione (silly, I know).

Really liked Tokyo Ravens...

Actually I really liked most of the stuff that wasn't massively oversexualised.

My one gripe - most of these series are basically convoluted love stories with some magic/mecha/wars/zombies/aliens thrown into the mix.

I'm really pissed off that the hero never seems to get the girl. Guilty Crown managed to do that to me twice! What a bummer, and the end made me really sad... Tokyo Ravens was the same.

Just had to vent... back to HDD....

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Guilty Crown is not really well regarded. Heard it had great music though.

I think of all the anime i've seen recently it most certainly has the best music. I'd go as far to say that its actually the only anime that I have let play through the introduction cut sequences rather than just using the slide bar to skip over it.

I actually used google translate for some bits to see what the singer was actually saying.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Guilty crown had some sick visuals and fights though and a not overly dense MC.(which is apreciated)

Story itself is a bit ehhhmmmm.

Tokyo ravens was also nice, but if i remember correctly it doesn't have a satisfying ending which happens with a lot of anime sadly enough.

Campione had potential but never really did it for me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Regarding Guilty Crown and the music... isn't the soundtrack made by Sawano? That guy made a LOT of pretty damn awesome soundtracks, including stuff like Owari no Seraph, Nanatsu no Taizai, Attack on Titan and Re:Creators (which is a really awesome and imo underrated show by the way, I highly recommend it).
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I believe it is Sawano, yes.

___

My BDs of Fate Stay Night arrived yesterday. It actually looks significantly better than the dvds. Quite surprised.

UBW or Deen Stay Night?
Well, good luck then, I guess.

I once again noticed that I'm a complete failure at binging comedy stuff... so I ended up continuing Katanagatari since I STILL haven't finished it. After that I might go for another one I didn't finish yet, durarara. Or I watch baccano. One of those two.
Hey guys I m a new player but once I figured out the basics I would like to join some ANIME THEME GUILD/CLAN whatsoever....you know maybe one of those?? (^_-)-☆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info