:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Senpai_Cold wrote:
Hey guys I m a new player but once I figured out the basics I would like to join some ANIME THEME GUILD/CLAN whatsoever....you know maybe one of those?? (^_-)-☆

You should probably look around in the guild subforum. There's probably some, but I don't know any at the moment. Most people on this thread are part of "normal" guilds if at all. Heck, the only anime-related talk in my guild was regarding dragon ball super. Which in general isn't my thing.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
well i just thought asking in this channel would be the most direct way to find what I was looking for :3
btw just watched the anime movie: Bakemono no Ko ,The Boy and The Beast....first I was skeptic but after 5 min i couldnt take my eyes away and all in all just a realy nice story...if you re looking for something to watch (^o^)/
I've seen that one a while back, it was a nice watch. The only thing that was somewhat... weird about it was that for almost the entire runtime, there was no direct antagonist. It didn't need one, but then they suddenly introduced one in what felt like the last 5 minutes. That wasn't really necessary, but a good movie nonehteless.
I think it's from the same guys who made summer wars? Another really good one.
The antagonist is already introduced a lot earlier as a child growing up with him...after all they are the same and that s why in the end the hero saves him. I mean the stereotypical antagonist is a bit unrealistic and boring. That s why i like this antagonist in this story and why i defend him, because he is more realistic than the shonen stereotypes. I see why you say it was unnecessary or sudden...I think they needed a climax for the movie and something like a plot-twist and ofcourse plot-twists are sudden and a climax in a movie feels sometimes unnecessaray or forced. I just thought it was also a beautiful scene with the whale and how hero and girl fight him thogheter, it matches with how his beast dad won grandmaster because he was not alone. Also plot-tiwst are ment to be like a surprise and leading into the climax, they just tried to keep up the pace and i think that s not to bad...I m not a faan of forcefully long miliking of story and keeping reader engaged for only the purpose of making more money with more episodes or even seasons...that s why i like movie more than series atm (^_-)-☆
Last edited by Senpai_Cold on Aug 27, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
if you like you can join the LEWD community it s a gaming anime manga weeb otaku discord channel :3
https://discordapp.com/invite/9KwV7jd

atm i m the only one playing path of exile :(
Last edited by Senpai_Cold on Aug 27, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
^Common rule in this thread is to not post spoilers or put them inside a spoiler tag as to not ruin it for people who have not watched the anime your discussing.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
So I was checking out this site i use to watch anime while waiting for overlord 3rd season new episode. And suddenly I see under new releases "Baki".

I read that manga, its over the top fighting manga and it has a lengthy run with over 1000 chapters total and now I see "jun 2018" fresh anime too.

Anyone watched it? I know what is manga like, and now going to watch 10 episodes released so far out of 23.

Edit, watched it. It might not be for everyone, since its totally messy, just like the manga but i had fun watching it. Id not put it anywhere near the top, its just serving its purpose.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Aug 30, 2018, 3:14:26 AM
I'm currently trying to find out why people say that there is no tsukihime adaptation (read: I'm watching tsukihime). Only at episode 2 and I can already somewhat tell why people are saying that.

Oh, and since you mentioned crunchyroll, charan... boy did they get a hell of a lot of community backlash on their so-called "trailer" (or was it "preview"?) for their first own work. Deservedly so imo. That... THING failed COMPLETELY as a trailer.
I will... I think. If so, then not soon at the very least. I'm just way WAY too hyped for delve at the moment.
WAY TOO HYPED.

Well, let's just say that crunchyroll currently tries to go down the full SJW path and wants EVERYONE to know AND do the same thing apparently. They even slipped some of that into their dubs, completely ignoring the original dialogue and context.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info