3.24.2 Hotfix 3

It took you one month to correct the ultimatum...

500 catalysts per map

It took 1 month for this X_X

how long will it take for the nerf party mf?
Last edited by SheTheDevil on May 1, 2024, 6:16:50 AM
So stupid ultimatums are barely profitable with the catalysing scarab costing 0.5/div as a solo player maybe 5-10div/hr IF THAT but you could run them with a team and reduce the cost to make it 10-20div/hr but they killed that aswell so let me guess what else is left for us to do as a group oh wait Tier 17 maps I guess we farming barrels for the rest of the league as fubgun says 120/hr for breaking stupid barrels woohoooo.What a joke of a league if you won't balance the T17/Scarabs/Allflames atleast don't kill the fun for parties that can make some decent profit(not huge) cause everybody that says party play generates more currency is wrong you get less loot and you have to share it between 6 people ask any experienced player that has played in party play or even solo and they will 100% tell you that party play is not worth outside maybe on league start.
"
GeorgiZgurev wrote:
So stupid ultimatums are barely profitable with the catalysing scarab costing 0.5/div as a solo player maybe 5-10div/hr IF THAT but you could run them with a team and reduce the cost to make it 10-20div/hr but they killed that aswell so let me guess what else is left for us to do as a group oh wait Tier 17 maps I guess we farming barrels for the rest of the league as fubgun says 120/hr for breaking stupid barrels woohoooo.What a joke of a league if you won't balance the T17/Scarabs/Allflames atleast don't kill the fun for parties that can make some decent profit(not huge) cause everybody that says party play generates more currency is wrong you get less loot and you have to share it between 6 people ask any experienced player that has played in party play or even solo and they will 100% tell you that party play is not worth outside maybe on league start.

paty mf atm 1 solo player + 5 follow bots lol, ultimatum profit with these dupe 1000+ div per 8hrs~. Party content is a cancer for the game now, a little investment loot x30

Party bonuses should be removed in the next league

Last edited by SheTheDevil on May 1, 2024, 6:31:40 AM
They should release a patch to stabilize the bonuses on the maps in the new league and to reduce the fps of most players.
"
paty mf atm 1 solo player + 5 follow bots lol, ultimatum profit with these dupe 1000+ div per 8hrs~. Party content is a cancer for the game now, a little investment loot x30

Party bonuses should be removed in the next league

People farm 120div/hr with breaking barrels solo so that's 960div/8hr if we are gonna regard the botters in everything might aswell make the game singleplayer and ssf as a whole cause botters also use the market to flip stuff lol
FIX PARTY PLAY???!!!
thx for fixing party cringe with ultimatum, hope u will fix 20% (or how much it is) for corpses and beasts too, cuz its pretty same abuse with 1man + 5 bots following him
Funny ... I was just doing this yesterday with a friend and guess what ... I was actually having fun again this league.

It is so painfully excruciating trying to make more than a couple div per hour this league IF you are not playing the 0.001% of builds in order to buy a random ass item that is priced at 9999999 divines and a mirror on top of it.

Everyone else gets shafted big time. Way to go GGG. Worst league I have played in a long long time (Kalandra was bliss compared to this shite)
"
GeorgiZgurev wrote:

Fully agreed. Actually feel like quitting this damn league right now xD
"
ZarekSouga wrote:
"in another patch SOON"

Can we please get rid of some annoying T17 mods? just like, remove them, EZPZ and makes the playerbase happier(mark for death/action speed junk)? Also maybe buff some of the new scarabs? they changed pretty much nothing. the wisp suck

you still have time to save the league and reignite player activity

I'm a player and I'm having a ton of fun and playing with most of my free time.

Also, you might not realize it since they added the chaos feature but you can re-roll mods you don't like on the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info