3.24.2 Hotfix 3

3.24.2 Hotfix 3

• The Ultimatum Scarabs of Inscription and Catalysing now only apply to Rewards for the Map Owner. Their descriptions will be updated in another patch soon.
  • Fixed a bug in the Ziggurat Map boss fight where the beams could persist and fail to display their effects.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 8:02:50 AM
corgosDance
INSANE
nice
"in another patch SOON"

Can we please get rid of some annoying T17 mods? just like, remove them, EZPZ and makes the playerbase happier(mark for death/action speed junk)? Also maybe buff some of the new scarabs? they changed pretty much nothing. the wisp suck

you still have time to save the league and reignite player activity
Oh wow, finally nerfed one of the way for party ruining market. Can you now remove quant / rarity bonus for party too please? Its actually ruining harder than ultimatum.

Thx for patch
Thanks for removing sextants and adding some new mechanics , which is also the same as sextant rolling like t17 rolling , cuz other tiers and strats dont yield as much as t17 . I mean if u remove a mechanic cuz everyone had to spend alot of time in hide out preparing , why replace it with some thing else that requires the same amount of preparation if not more ? at least affliction wisp farm in the woods was some thing fun . not to mention devoted divine mod during the first week of the league HAHAHAH everyone opening maps back to back in hide out . well the graveyard is the same as above , hours of corpse trading and another hour burying :D I thought PoE was mostly about slaying monsters but god damn I got old with this game and seeing it going ways which is a bit disappointing .
but then again who cares ?
still killing farms ? omegalol
Big L Update
Whats the point in playing in a party anymore? Literally get more loot playing solo... Nice way to kill party play and lose players I guess, great job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info