3.24.2 Hotfix 3

meh
Last edited by 5K0RP10 on May 1, 2024, 4:05:33 AM
"
anusblender wrote:
Whats the point in playing in a party anymore? Literally get more loot playing solo... Nice way to kill party play and lose players I guess, great job.

If you have not noticed (and you can go to any longer thread to find evidence of it, a lot of it), most casual players are non-party players and they want party play gone. Including myself. We just want to enjoy the game every now and then, we may have our jobs, businesses and sh*t to take care of, and we want to feel like we have the same chances of expanding our builds and exploring the game at the same pace other people do.

It's funny how people like yourself, in the significant minority, perceived by the rest of players as those who actually get all the benefits, and advantage over solo players, are the ones who moan.

You know what you should do for once? Be selfless, care about the state of game and look at what majority of players want, instead of defending your own positions - you know why you should do this? Because if you fail there, the next league will be the same as this one, and you will see lovely population chart just going down the hill within two weeks.

If that kind of gameplay gets you excited, where there are no players to trade with and interact with, then that's fine.

But if that's not the state of game you hope for, within the next league - then joining most of the players and supporting their needs so that the game can expand its player base is the right move.

Think long-term. This game can be amazing, every single league and continue expanding, but not when there are people like you defending one of the exact causes of why most of the players left this league.

Unless you want most of the players gone every league - but that's not healthy for the ecosystem (including streamers who have to move on forcefully onto other titles, as POE died within two/three weeks and the content does not attract enough eyes for them to be bothered).
My guild was finally doing groupplay again which we dreamt of since Ultimatum League, got a few fun nights together before GGG had to nerf the fun. All my guildies who didn't feel strong enough to solo T17s are now quitting the league. I am disappointed. I thought there would be a nerf to the droprates of certain inscriptions but gutting groupplay is not the way.
Baseggg
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on May 1, 2024, 4:38:43 AM
Thanks for fixing Ziggurat!

Sorry for the people partying in Ultimatum? I didn't even know Ultimatum parties were a thing.
Last edited by Silverpelt on May 1, 2024, 5:45:33 AM
good update! :) Crybabies in the comments xD
here we go one more nerf ... :) every single strategy has been nerfed ... just remove all the scarabs... remove all the leagues ... remove rarrity from items ... let`s play in whites .... if you don`t want a mechanic and want it nerfed... just remove it from the game insantly ... withing the firs hours ... not 1 month in ... who is this for? market is full of them ... this does not affect anyone?

how about focusing on gameplay and fixing the game ?? same computer runs D4 at 300 FPS and POE at 4 FPS ...
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
anusblender wrote:
Whats the point in playing in a party anymore? Literally get more loot playing solo... Nice way to kill party play and lose players I guess, great job.

If you have not noticed (and you can go to any longer thread to find evidence of it, a lot of it), most casual players are non-party players and they want party play gone. Including myself. We just want to enjoy the game every now and then, we may have our jobs, businesses and sh*t to take care of, and we want to feel like we have the same chances of expanding our builds and exploring the game at the same pace other people do.

It's funny how people like yourself, in the significant minority, perceived by the rest of players as those who actually get all the benefits, and advantage over solo players, are the ones who moan.

You know what you should do for once? Be selfless, care about the state of game and look at what majority of players want, instead of defending your own positions - you know why you should do this? Because if you fail there, the next league will be the same as this one, and you will see lovely population chart just going down the hill within two weeks.

If that kind of gameplay gets you excited, where there are no players to trade with and interact with, then that's fine.

But if that's not the state of game you hope for, within the next league - then joining most of the players and supporting their needs so that the game can expand its player base is the right move.

Think long-term. This game can be amazing, every single league and continue expanding, but not when there are people like you defending one of the exact causes of why most of the players left this league.

Unless you want most of the players gone every league - but that's not healthy for the ecosystem (including streamers who have to move on forcefully onto other titles, as POE died within two/three weeks and the content does not attract enough eyes for them to be bothered).

Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about lmao? The fact that people could run some Ultimatums together where everyone got loot for participating is the reason the playerbase is shrinking?

There is pretty much zero incentive to play this game in a party now. The game is extremely boring to play solo and the player retention charts show this clearly.

Why do people want partyplay gone? Makes no sense. Right now there is a 50% quantity penalty to play in a 2-man party. I am getting less loot on purpose to play together with someone.
One good example of this is Ritual. Only the map owner gets ANY loot. Everyone else is just wasting their time in the map.

Just because the majority of players don't have anyone to play with doesn't mean that party play should be deleted.
poe got kill
Last edited by elwajo on May 1, 2024, 5:40:03 AM
"
CyrusBlackXXX wrote:
here we go one more nerf ... :) every single strategy has been nerfed ... just remove all the scarabs... remove all the leagues ... remove rarrity from items ... let`s play in whites .... if you don`t want a mechanic and want it nerfed... just remove it from the game insantly ... withing the firs hours ... not 1 month in ... who is this for? market is full of them ... this does not affect anyone?

how about focusing on gameplay and fixing the game ?? same computer runs D4 at 300 FPS and POE at 4 FPS ...

This .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info