40/40 Necropolis Club Gather Up

"
Nomancs wrote:
Hardest according to whom and by what metric? How many other 40/40 you scored to be able to compare?

accoring to other challenge leagues? literally go read up sentinel challenges and then read other league challenges see the difference in the massive grinding and frustrating hard challenges even chris in the sentinel league reveal said these are the hardest challenges by far
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Hardest according to whom and by what metric? How many other 40/40 you scored to be able to compare?

accoring to other challenge leagues? literally go read up sentinel challenges and then read other league challenges see the difference in the massive grinding and frustrating hard challenges even chris in the sentinel league reveal said these are the hardest challenges by far

Scourge grind disagree, lol. But you may not know that.

I will repeat myself:
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Scourge grind disagree, lol. But you may not know that.

I will repeat myself:

scourge wasnt nearly as grindy as sentinel what are you talking about? i dont need to get 40/40 to see if the challenge is hard i can read what is the challenge and how hard is it i know crazy
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jun 10, 2024, 9:01:54 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

scourge wasnt nearly as grindy as sentinel what are you talking about? i dont need to get 40/40 to see if the challenge is hard i can read what is the challenge and how hard is it i know crazy

So how long it took you to max out blood crucible? Oh, right… So you would need to do it to know how long it took. Sentinel was’t hard and nothing special, take it from someone who get 40.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

When league is bad, assert dominance
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
ever since i got 40 challenges in the hardest challenge league ever wich was sentinel i havent bothered ever since to get 40/40 again kinda pointless to get them knowing they are 100x times easier than what sentinel had if they did again a league with extremely hard and frustrating challenges i would do them again

Sentinel isn't something I remember as being hard at all. A few things stuck out like I felt the Expedition conditionals were not a walk in park. But Sentinel wasn't hard. I'll have to go back and look but that league was easy mode for everything from what I remember.
I can't math. Cheers.
I never did any challenges on purpose before but was fun getting to 35 this time.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

So how long it took you to max out blood crucible? Oh, right… So you would need to do it to know how long it took. Sentinel was’t hard and nothing special, take it from someone who get 40.

+1

Didnt play Sentinel but Blood Crucible was pretty long challenge to grind and can tell that as someone who goes 40/40 pretty much always as long i can remember if/when i play league.
Reporting in.

I alt-f4ed hard out of this league when i reached 40/40, though.
left the league second i hit 40 ;3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info