40/40 Necropolis Club Gather Up

Took some time, but finally done.
Quick question for you guys. The little icon next to your names, indicating how many challenges you beat.... does that reset each league?

I'm new to the game, and haven't done anything with leagues so far (just in Standard for now), but I thought it might be hilarious to get >1< challenge done in Necropolis, just for kicks :)
"
inisfree1952 wrote:
Quick question for you guys. The little icon next to your names, indicating how many challenges you beat.... does that reset each league?

I'm new to the game, and haven't done anything with leagues so far (just in Standard for now), but I thought it might be hilarious to get >1< challenge done in Necropolis, just for kicks :)

Yes, it resets each league.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
And finished. I paused the league for a bit because the league mechanic was annoying and T17s kind of felt bad. But decided to just knock it out.

The scarabs felt great; that was a very good change.
Last edited by Nubatron on Jun 9, 2024, 8:35:06 PM
ever since i got 40 challenges in the hardest challenge league ever wich was sentinel i havent bothered ever since to get 40/40 again kinda pointless to get them knowing they are 100x times easier than what sentinel had if they did again a league with extremely hard and frustrating challenges i would do them again
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
ever since i got 40 challenges in the hardest challenge league ever wich was sentinel i havent bothered ever since to get 40/40 again kinda pointless to get them knowing they are 100x times easier than what sentinel had if they did again a league with extremely hard and frustrating challenges i would do them again

Sentinel league was also not really hard and just a checklist of do league mechanic x and y, with a slight touch of tedious grinds and the typical rather questionable kill boss x under certain conditions. Aside of that nothing heavily special as most challenges pretty much completed itself by playing the game and engaging with the league mechanic.

Power creep was already extremely stupid during the league and player power made most of the condition kills look like a joke.

They were hard in ssf or even HC ssf as the power level difference is quite extreme to trade league, but that's about it. But you could say that about every league as trading just hands out way too much player power for little to no work.
Even the so scary t17 maps are a joke with the easy accessible power via trading.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jun 9, 2024, 9:51:11 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Sentinel league was also not really hard and just a checklist of do league mechanic x and y, with a slight touch of tedious grinds and the typical rather questionable kill boss x under certain conditions. Aside of that nothing heavily special as most challenges pretty much completed itself by playing the game and engaging with the league mechanic.

Power creep was already extremely stupid during the league and player power made most of the condition kills look like a joke.

They were hard in ssf or even HC ssf as the power level difference is quite extreme to trade league, but that's about it. But you could say that about every league as trading just hands out way too much player power for little to no work.
Even the so scary t17 maps are a joke with the easy accessible power via trading.

sentinel was still by far the hardest and most frustrating challenges than any other league nothing comes close to it and the best part about it was i got all my challenges myself i only bought a single requiment thing for one of my challenges so i didnt even buy entire challenge just one of the 5 requiments needed for challenge and i enjoyed doing those challenges myself it took a while but was fun
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jun 10, 2024, 7:02:30 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

+1, sentinel challenges were quite easy, mostly because of power creep as you mentioned.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

+1, sentinel challenges were quite easy, mostly because of power creep as you mentioned.

no they werent easy at all they are were still the most hardest challenges by far and no other league comes in close maybe if you bought all your challenges they were easy wich you did ofc and if you had statistics you would see sentinel league had the lowest number of people getting 40/40 challenges
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jun 10, 2024, 7:36:24 AM
Hardest according to whom and by what metric? How many other 40/40 you scored to be able to compare?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info