40/40 Necropolis Club Gather Up

"
6_din_49 wrote:
One more Uber conditional, and I'm done. Probably I'll go for Sirus, because fragments are dirt cheap, so I wont bother to sell them anyway.

Last challenge was "Masterful Monsters", because I wanted to farm Mastermind... eventually I bought like 20 beasts in bulk and finished it in less then 1 hour.

Congrats
This one was hilarious (got 40 previous week): doing farrul portal then selling his armors 6 linked and his own beast craft for an highter value than the first one.
Conditionals were alot easier than i thought: just have to kill fast while avoiding the big attacks, didn't even read the details of these conditions.
Tier 17 sucked man. Especially with a mapping build. I guess I can say I got enough practice for the boss fights with all the failures though.
Here again ^^

Uber bosses and T17 conditionally was too hard for me since was too squishy and not enough dps lol.

Was weird that grind challenge with 100 guardians for example was not last ones to complete cause it was pretty easy.
hello fellow 40/40 sisters... league was horrible but i have nothing better to do so clearly my life is worse. cant wait for next league where the allflame mobs get removed, because of which t17 will be easier and then ggg will get praise for "fixing" the game
"
6_din_49 wrote:
One more Uber conditional, and I'm done. Probably I'll go for Sirus, because fragments are dirt cheap, so I wont bother to sell them anyway.

Done!
> https://youtu.be/XG8sztu86iQ

T17 maps require quite a few immunities and occasional alternative setups if you don't want to spend dozens of chaos to roll each map... it was quite a challenge. Mageblood made a lot of difference this league.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 11, 2024, 7:13:03 PM
Done. Overall I think challenges were more grindy then resent leagues.

I did enjoy holy relic build which is very good at most content.

I kinda liked the allflames but graveyard crafting was just to tedious. I did craft my minion ring though 😉
Last edited by MCKAZZ on May 13, 2024, 12:28:45 PM
got the lantern and the 10k map tiers last, god what a grind fest.
loved allflames, hate corpses, even after making my rings with it.
t17 tilesets are meh, why would anyone think we like mazes?
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Finally!

Personal opinion - Worst league since Synthesis.

The last one was the T17 maps, I had to play another build for them. My build was not strong enough.

I hope they do not add any of this to the core game.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Same for T17 ... my necro build was able to do them but loosing my fully equiped animated gardian twice a day was bad ... so i made an inquisitor
Stay strong my 40/40 kings

The challenges this league were pretty easy tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info