10 000+ hours player - Hope next league will be better

At league launch I really enjoyed the mechanic and the new additions to the campaign. I was one of the lucky few who had the Divine altar appear after the patch and I decided to go against my beliefs of 'FOMO' and started being cringe about Map shuffling. After several hours of failed attempts I came back to my senses and realized how terribly balanced this entire patch is.

I thought Affliction was bad but holy moly is Necropolis in an entire new league of yikes territory. Some content creators and designer of league are the ones who should hold shame high above the head. Instead of fixing awfully balanced mechanics it is still going on.

Chris needs to double check Marks 'work' in the future cuz currently its just... ugh.
Last edited by moerutora on Apr 10, 2024, 2:45:48 PM
Too bad, ive been kinda enjoying pconc of bouncing casual play but tbh except of those few starts, it seems, in early mapping/yellows hardly ever anything drops. Ive managed to drop literally 1div and sell one random smth for 2c. Inflation just killed my attempts for trade since nobody d buy my shit and scarabs worth 27 div i wont ever find.

Also, its i think first league in a long time since betrayal, where there is actually no merit from doing harder league stuff. aT least there we could do trick to lock off that crap. Its hard to believe how bad it is now and how much its pushing away casual bob like me.

ps. Despite having much more better rig over years game was newer as rough and stuttering. Its worse and worse.
i'm a player with like 15k h (play since 2012) and... i complety agree.

This league is boring, defenses are useless and u take one shot from... i rlly don't now. 9 projectile mobs? Map mobs spawning in midle of grup of white mobs? White mobs with 90% block? Common, guys, its so frustrating.

I love this game, and i really like GGG and her posture with players. But this league is just a joke. t17 maps are a mistake (for now, sure. Maybe with balance its become more fun and less frustrating).

If they just made the league mechanic optinional, it would help a lot.

At least I managed to craft a tri-elemental bow with the alloy mechanics, but it's not enough
"
fobosollo wrote:
Too bad, ive been kinda enjoying pconc of bouncing casual play but tbh except of those few starts, it seems, in early mapping/yellows hardly ever anything drops. Ive managed to drop literally 1div and sell one random smth for 2c. Inflation just killed my attempts for trade since nobody d buy my shit and scarabs worth 27 div i wont ever find.

It's like there's no "flow" in the economy now. It's either vendor trash or insane drop, waste of time or broken exploits. Go big or don't bother.

I actually liked Affliction tho. I ignored the MF abyss spire meta and still got a lot of currency from normal mapping and mechanics that no one else wanted to do like harvest and blight. Boss invitations, scarabs in bulk, alva temples, some veiled items, it was such a lively economy despite the inflation. Now idk what to do to be honest, I set my third atlas into Ritual for a pure meme, lmao. Everything feels kinda pointless this league.
Ya I was talking to a buddy of mine who plays. I was not having the greatest of time since this league mechanic took nearly every build I wanted to play out at the knees. All the builds expected a normal progression up into maps. He told me, "The last few leagues you say you're having a hard time, and it's always because you won't play the meta builds like I do". To a point he's right. I hate playing meta builds because it's what everyone can already do. What fun it is when you are just doing what tens of thousands of players are already doing?

Then it comes to getting drops and currency. Anyone saying "Look how good I am, look at all this loot", well they actually didn't do jack. They didn't improve, they didn't actually beat the system. It was handed to them on a platter.

I have never seen a league with so many available exploits and watch Headhunter drop down to 20 divine..... I wasn't expecting that. A Nurse card is worth a measly 35C now... WTF.

This feels like people are using a Game Genie and using cheat codes. For you young people that's a thing you could buy for the Super NES, and you could put cheat codes into it, like giving yourself infinite lives in Mario Bros.

Now the economy is in shambles, it's in the worst place I've ever seen it. All of these exploits and bugs just handing out boat loads of currency.

What it comes down to is play the meta or play something else, at least that's what it feels like.
Last edited by Valkaneer on Apr 11, 2024, 12:04:52 AM
"
Valkaneer wrote:

What it comes down to is play the meta or play something else, at least that's what it feels like.

Meta is also ok, to some degree. What is bad is you're forced to do MF strategy to keep up with market and you're forced to use Discord TFT for trades unless you want to spend entire day trading one by one.

If you just go for a random build, you'll end up doing SSF because you can't buy anything as you don't do MF strategy.

It's just sad what last 2 leagues this game turned into. I am disappointed.
IGN: Clon
I like to have afflication back it was the best league for me nec and all the changes are destroyed the full game for me
Awww the whining. Div to chaos ratio is one the best ever, chase items are cheaper than ever and here we are again - whining that there is nothing we can do and no currency to be made. How typical
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 14, 2024, 6:53:32 AM
This league is awful. I struggle to motivate myself.

Too much change and messing about with the core part of the game,
The nerf to skills is over-done and strangling the gameplay now, its to the point that players are not having fun or motivation, and are now being forced to play meta-skills or struggle.

Necro league concept is good, but the implementation is awful, and crafting is bad with necro corpses.

Put master missions back on the map device.
Stop messing about with previous league mechanics like syndicate, etc, there was
nothing wrong with them but you have ripped the core from them and made them boring.

Stop changing so much GGG.
Its making you the developers, look like idiots and amateurs.

So disappointing to watch the game go this way :(
"
Clon wrote:
Hey guys,

I never write on forums, ever...

Been playing game since Closed Beta and I must say, Affliction and this league are worst leagues there are.

Times when we were getting excited by dropping something "rare" are gone I guess and we have to focus on target farming with meta builds in order to keep up with economy and others.

Spending 50 div on a single map and get lot more in return and hang on TFT discord to get things in bulk is not what i was playing last decade and i certainly am not going to play if this continues.

No hate, I love the game, I bet I'm in top 100's of players by playtime which is over 1 year according to GGG records.

I'm just a bit disappointed and wanted to share with community my thoughts.

Good luck until next league :)

Affliction was absolutely amazing... my favorite league ever!!!

I agree that this one is dogshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info