10 000+ hours player - Hope next league will be better

So I'm not the only one as I can see to feel this way. Which is good.

Bad thing after all, it's business. They will keep it this way if this brings more money and there's nothing we can do. Play or change game I guess.

Hope to hear from developers in the near future some explanation or vision, where game goes. Is this new POE or it's a mistake?

IGN: Clon
My main issue is that now what's considered "good gameplay" is 1 fps, you cant do anything, you cant react, but there is 100 divines, mirrors and t0 uniques dropping everywhere.

This is neither fun or challening for me, i dont know why people even go through this.. for what? Gain 100 mirrors that get deleted next league anyway?
Are you really enjoying this "gameplay" ?
"
raVyoli wrote:
My main issue is that now what's considered "good gameplay" is 1 fps, you cant do anything, you cant react, but there is 100 divines, mirrors and t0 uniques dropping everywhere.

This is neither fun or challening for me, i dont know why people even go through this.. for what? Gain 100 mirrors that get deleted next league anyway?
Are you really enjoying this "gameplay" ?

Yes, exactly. It was fun last league, I have to admit. But we didn't farm 10 mirrors a day like Fubgun is farming at the moment. I don't blame him, I blame mechanics and whoever tested it and thought, good, we're going with this.

After all, all these mirrors will destroy economy in Standard too!
"
Clon wrote:

Yes, exactly. It was fun last league, I have to admit. But we didn't farm 10 mirrors a day like Fubgun is farming at the moment. I don't blame him, I blame mechanics and whoever tested it and thought, good, we're going with this.

Last league was the same issue too, low fps and if you accidentally show loot it crashes your game.
If ggg wants to give us better loot there is probably better ways than 1 fps gameplay.

Like idk... make endgame bosses a lot more rewarding but boss fragments untradeable and for each portal left you get 100% quant bonus.
Suddenly you have good challenging content that will give you good rewards and reward skilled players even more.

This is just some random idea i had as an example, not that i actually want this.

I dont necessarily have anything against rewarding loot, its just the gameplay that is REALLY bad to get it...
Yeah. Just watched grmibro's new video on the insane strat of 9000 rogue exiles, 3 FPS with billions of divines, cards, scarabs and magebloods covering the screen.
Meanwhile Cutedog, of all people, is printing mirror tier bows like it's nothing.
Yeah, that's peak PoE game-play right there, lmao.

Absolute clown fiesta of a league.
"
rzuk892 wrote:

Meanwhile Cutedog, of all people, is printing mirror tier bows like it's nothing.

ROFL
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Very important to add:

Crafting - DEAD .... Just use corpses and craft mirror gear x5 in 1 hour.

Valdo's - DEAD .... What is the purpose of running one and challenge yourself if it's not profitable anymore.

Add more?
There's no next league guys, this is the end; there is no way to go back on this cr
ash. Think about others games, there are plenty.
At this point GGG is only entertaining the top 0,1% of players....

I have 4k playtime and I just cant believe what has happened to this league.

Devs really get another type of "archnemesis" drama if they keep this up.

I really love that game, but this feels so nonsensical....
Last edited by MatzBlanc on Apr 10, 2024, 1:44:09 PM
10k+ here too, this league was the first time that i've played SSF, because playing trade leagues became unbearable. Like doing some job, not actually enjoying the game.
Also agreed that necro league is boring af, literally another standard-like league.
Poe got stuck in a dead end, and it can only be resolved with poe2 release, im sure. Devs got no other way to move the game's direction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info