Blight really nerfed with 3.24.0c

"
Angrybagel wrote:
Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.

source trust me bro? or source: vocal minority of people that cry about everything?

The loot just returned to it's normal state but people are still so heavily spoiled with the loot explosions during affliction league and also the easy currency rewards for totem channeling simulator during tota league.

if anything the loot is buffed by a lot with all the made changes for scarabs and the atlas.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
They play the game. Loot is nerfed to hell. Blight maps are worthless now.
It would help if you played the game with an open eye. You also did not read what OP claimed and answered to a different fact. For the record: I did not play affliction...
Last edited by yesname on Apr 7, 2024, 2:30:54 PM
"
yesname wrote:
They play the game. Loot is nerfed to hell. Blight maps are worthless now.
It would help if you played the game with an open eye. You also did not read what OP claimed and answered to a different fact. For the record: I did not play affliction...

It's not. the loot is even buffed since the last league with lab chests being gone and now decks as drop instead of meaningless 0c cards.
But it's no shocking surprise that the oil prices are back to normal now that more people pick up blight instead of running t7 abyss maps all day long.

as again, Affliction league is over.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Angrybagel wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Also Affliction is over, so it's quite obvious that loot returned back to a normal state.

People really need to stop saying this. It's gross misinformation and you are doing GGG's job for them. Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.

Okay where's your source and evidence?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Also Affliction is over, so it's quite obvious that loot returned back to a normal state.

People really need to stop saying this. It's gross misinformation and you are doing GGG's job for them. Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.

Okay where's your source and evidence?

And where is yours? I repeat. I did not play Affliction and do not know how it was regarding loot but I did play other leagues and my favorite mechanic is Blight for example. Overall the loot is nerfed to hell compared to old leagues. Most players noticed that.
Last edited by yesname on Apr 7, 2024, 3:00:41 PM
"
Rare Monster item bonus mechanics are now rarer, and the following item bonus mechanics have been removed: Items dropped are converted to Gems, Items dropped are converted to Scarabs, Items dropped have all White Sockets, Items dropped are Duplicated, Slain Rare monster gives increased Experience, and Slain Rare monster gives increased Gem Experience.

These were the only nerfs to loot other than the Stacked Deck nerf. Loot from blighted maps has always been awful after the first couple days of league, especially so in leagues where oils are worthless. People afk farm blighted maps while at their jobs...or through other means...so it doesn't matter to them if they only make 2-3 div/hour profit running them. Sometimes you highroll and blighted maps seem like a great idea, but they're always a bad idea. Farming up the blighted maps to sell to suckers is the real currency generator at league start.

If your build is so good that it can wreck blight ravaged maps in 2 minutes then you'd make more currency doing literally any other endgame activity with your character.
"
yesname wrote:
[
And where is yours? I repeat. I did not play Affliction and do not know how it was regarding loot but I did play other leagues and my favorite mechanic is Blight for example. Overall the loot is nerfed to hell compared to old leagues. Most players noticed that.

Most? Whos most? LMAO I don't notice it my evidence? I play and I don't see ANY NERFS.

Is it just you and a vocal minority going THIS IS MOST OF US!

Nice.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 7, 2024, 3:20:52 PM
[Removed by Support] The dude made thread about BLIGHTED MAPS and you guys start with "its not affliction anymore"? Afflictiuon DID NOT work on Blighed maps, if you didnt know. BLighted maps are (almost) the same now as they were in affliction. They are slightly worse because of stacked deck nerf and thats it.
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 7, 2024, 5:18:07 PM
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:
Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.
Got any hard evidence for that claim or is it just this forums confirmation bias?

Do you do anything other than pretend GGG can do no wrong?
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
"
Aynix wrote:
[Removed by Support] The dude made thread about BLIGHTED MAPS and you guys start with "its not affliction anymore"? Afflictiuon DID NOT work on Blighed maps, if you didnt know. BLighted maps are (almost) the same now as they were in affliction. They are slightly worse because of stacked deck nerf and thats it.

I did not play affliction. I always play standard league. 3.24.0 nerfed the loot in blighted maps- and not just the divination card stacks. oil drops and currency drops are now crap. before the patch my haul was 20 to 140 chaos per map with an occasional div thrown in. Even the loot "explosion" is noticeably thinner now with 130% maps. This morning I ran 50 maps and Im barely breaking even with the same annoints as pre patch. This is not RNG its a nerf.
Last edited by Rendem on Apr 7, 2024, 7:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info