Blight really nerfed with 3.24.0c

With all blight nodes ticked on in the Atlas tree, T16 blighed maps annointed with black, red and violet used to produce ~20-140 chaos worth of loot (including periodic divines and gold oils). Its now its total crap, less than the investment in cash and time. Am I missing something?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 11:20:37 AM
"
Rendem wrote:
Am I missing something?
Yes. Atlas nodes don't work on Blighted Maps, unless you mean regular maps that happen to have Cassia in them. Classic rookie mistake.
I mean blighted maps with three annointments and all natural inhabitants removed - not maps with random Cassia encounters. I've done hundreds if not thousands of these pre 3.24.0. What classic rookie mistake am I committing?
Last edited by Rendem on Apr 7, 2024, 1:35:55 PM
"
Rendem wrote:
I mean blighted maps with three annointments and all natural inhabitants removed - not maps with random Casia encounters. I've done hundreds if not thousands of these pre 3.24.0. What classic rookie mistake am I committing?
The very fact that atlas nodes do not apply to blighted maps. Never did, except for some nodes (25% increased effect of modifiers) that were removed a while ago.
So then what happened to the loot? I'm getting junk oils and single stack div cards with no random cards. Random Cassia encounters on maps juiced with blight scarabs are now crap as well.
Last edited by Rendem on Apr 7, 2024, 1:41:38 PM
"
Rendem wrote:
So then what happened to the loot?
Nothing. You're just unlucky.
Interesting how my luck has totally run out in 3.24.0
"
Rendem wrote:
Interesting how my luck has totally run out in 3.24.0

That's how RNG works. Sometimes you're lucky and hit the jackpot and the other times you get low - average loot. The only made change was the removal of div cards which drop as stacked decks instead. Ironically a buff as you can sell those easier than random 1c cards that nobody is going to buy anyways.

Also Affliction is over, so it's quite obvious that loot returned back to a normal state.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 7, 2024, 2:07:01 PM
"
Pashid wrote:

Also Affliction is over, so it's quite obvious that loot returned back to a normal state.

People really need to stop saying this. It's gross misinformation and you are doing GGG's job for them. Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
"
Angrybagel wrote:
Loot drops are worse across the board from traditional sources compared to how it was before affliction.
Got any hard evidence for that claim or is it just this forums confirmation bias?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info