Shadow ban, beware.

In an easily controlled game, its just as tinfoil hat to say you are certain it is not happening as saying it is. Both are unprovable.

If they can flag accounts and change behavior (obviously they can) then this is a few lines of code. Not hard.

That said, what benefit would they get from nerfing your drops in particular?

Would it feel better if you were a frequent contributor and you got divines and everyone else didnt get drops and there was no economy, etc?

It doesn't sound like it would help the game.

Also it would be easily provable by groups with several accounts in a relatively short order.

And if its not provable, then the effect could not be large, yes?

"
trixxar wrote:

That said, what benefit would they get "" in particular?

Easy: bait casuals into playing a rigged game and grind without any results aka wasting time indirectly said and so the game will be more visual to a larger audience on steam = sells of supporte pack and so on ... its called marketing.

Wrong quote btw
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Last edited by CarpeDiem444 on Apr 21, 2024, 4:13:00 AM
ofc they give streamer 10x more loot to lure ppl into playing the game
"
Ulsarek wrote:
Source: Trust me bro?

Source: Trust me bro!

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
mostly used in the fight against bots, when a bot is detected they'll often let the thing run with no drops so they can study it and improve their detection, it can be days before the operator realizes that they are getting fuck all and makes more accounts.

Source?

It was so long ago, like 8 years or something, when there were bug posts about no loot dropping.

"
kuciol wrote:
Wrong, Chris once said in podcast that they turn off their ability to trade, thats it. For drops you only have the lvl/zone lvl restrictions.

You are entitled to that opinion but you are incorrect about me being incorrect.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Let's play along with it and call it a bug xdd, like the "bug" with priority login in ultimatum league of streamers without even consent with them, cuz if you remember ziz asked to be removed from it after he found out ... and this we know about them cuz by mistake or bug they we're public ... who knows for real whats going on in the back there XDD

My player conclusion since bestiary: Yes, this game is pay2win or rmt2win.
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Last edited by CarpeDiem444 on Apr 21, 2024, 5:19:59 AM
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
Let's play along with it and call it a bug xdd, like the "bug" with priority login in ultimatum league of streamers without even consent with them, cuz if you remember ziz asked to be removed from it after he found out ... and this we know about them cuz by mistake or bug they we're public ... who knows for real whats going on in the back there XDD

My player conclusion since bestiary: Yes, this game is pay2win or rmt2win.

The priority stream wasn't a bug at all.
GGG even went to the streams and told them to enter the queue again.

I swear you people will pretend anything is a bug because you don't like it
"
Echothesis wrote:
and GGG had shown they can be prone to spontaneous whim decisions without thinking of the consequences, like div/ex swap or lmb bind removal just because project lead "didn't like it".

just because you didn't agree with it doesn't mean they weren't aware of the consequences, its a choice and there were lots of reasons for both even though I personally preferred prior for both.

As to the rest yes GGG could do any amount of shit under the table if they wanted to but its very hard to believe they do most of it.
"
imanubcake wrote:
That reminds me of Lost Ark when it came out and people were convinced the loot in T3 Chaos Dungeons was bugged after a certain patch. There was such a uproar on the official forums until both the publisher and even devs came about, investigated, and clarified that everything is working as intended. Turns out it was just fomo and confirmation bias of a small, vocal minority. I'm willing to bet it is the same here. People don't understand the concept of RNG, continue seeing highlights on streams and then are convinced their RNG is "bugged" because they can't easily replicate the aforementioned highlights.

Not gonna lie it is actually entertaining reading topics like these every now and then. hoho
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:
That reminds me of Lost Ark when it came out and people were convinced the loot in T3 Chaos Dungeons was bugged after a certain patch. There was such a uproar on the official forums until both the publisher and even devs came about, investigated, and clarified that everything is working as intended. Turns out it was just fomo and confirmation bias of a small, vocal minority. I'm willing to bet it is the same here. People don't understand the concept of RNG, continue seeing highlights on streams and then are convinced their RNG is "bugged" because they can't easily replicate the aforementioned highlights.

Not gonna lie it is actually entertaining reading topics like these every now and then. hoho

Also streamers play the game way more than majority of the players
And you only really see the highlights of their stream, them getting the big drops.
But you don't see all the time when they get nothing good so it skews the view

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info