Shadow ban, beware.

mostly used in the fight against bots, when a bot is detected they'll often let the thing run with no drops so they can study it and improve their detection, it can be days before the operator realizes that they are getting fuck all and makes more accounts.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
mostly used in the fight against bots, when a bot is detected they'll often let the thing run with no drops so they can study it and improve their detection, it can be days before the operator realizes that they are getting fuck all and makes more accounts.

Source?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Wrong, Chris once said in podcast that they turn off their ability to trade, thats it. For drops you only have the lvl/zone lvl restrictions.
Last edited by kuciol on Apr 4, 2024, 10:22:51 PM
It is called RNG :-) sometimes you are lucky sometimes not, there isent anything magical about it, best you can do is kill more monsters, eventualy something will drop.
"
hyttemaier wrote:
It is called RNG :-) sometimes you are lucky sometimes not, there isent anything magical about it, best you can do is kill more monsters, eventualy something will drop.

I'm farming t16 with strongboxes and pack size right now with my second char. /kills - 479040. No one dinive, no one good div card. Few leagues ago I had same situation, and I started receiving some good loot immediately after I bought the support pack after 1 week wo anything. Say more about "kill more monsters".
Last edited by Santoryu1001 on Apr 20, 2024, 10:02:46 AM
Supporter pack shadow-buffs MF confirmed.
"
Santoryu1001 wrote:

I'm farming t16 with strongboxes and pack size right now with my second char. /kills - 479040. No one dinive, no one good div card. Few leagues ago I had same situation, and I started receiving some good loot immediately after I bought the support pack after 1 week wo anything. Say more about "kill more monsters".

I got my first divines drop today. 6 within 3 maps (thanks incursion!). RNG is well random.
"
Santoryu1001 wrote:
Few leagues ago I had same situation, and I started receiving some good loot immediately after I bought the support pack after 1 week wo anything. Say more about "kill more monsters".
Source: Trust me bro?
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Source?

Back in the days they used it for the BA bots. If bot detected, GGG turns drop to zero or almost to zero. I don't know if the system still works these days.

At least one of my friends (developing and using bots) was flagged with the system. It was in 2016 or so.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 21, 2024, 2:45:27 AM
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Santoryu1001 wrote:
Few leagues ago I had same situation, and I started receiving some good loot immediately after I bought the support pack after 1 week wo anything. Say more about "kill more monsters".
Source: Trust me bro?

SOurce: thats exactly what i've experienced also, back in harvest, i've bought some starting pack dunno what was it and BAM instant divine aka previous exalt orb drop after soooo ggg rmt's the game also, didnt had any amount of kills or any stats.

PS: i really love how hard this fellow artcrusader tries to defend the game at this point, he must be on the payroll KEKW
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Last edited by CarpeDiem444 on Apr 21, 2024, 3:31:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info