What We're Working On

nice ty!

hope for much more buffs and bigger buffs to minions pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Apr 1, 2024, 10:10:00 PM
Season just started. It's not even a week. If there's not some major issue that needs to be addressed, then I strongly suggest taking more time to gather/contemplate feedback, and make decisions, before making announcements like this. Like at least a week after start before announcing anything.

Do not make the mechanic opt in. The entire league is opt in with Standard very available. The current mechanic is excellent. And can provide lots of valuable data on user engagement. Crafting aside, the mechanic effectively improves enemy threat. This has been something this game has needed desperately for years. Nobody wants to play a game that is frivolous. They're just going to uninstall within a few acts.

The issue was mainly superfluous exp more than anything, along with excessive loot. You don't need an extreme scarcity mode to fix an extreme balance issue that has been underlying in this game for years. Resulting in heavy casualties in the form of users exiling this game from their PC after playing for a bit. Current CL actually offers improved engagement and interaction. Users in global chat mention they really like the idea of seeing and learning about the enemies with the lantern. Enemy bonuses from the lantern are varied. But the bottom line is that they effectively boost the threat no matter what. Which alone is a simple drastic improvement to the quality of this game.
Really dissatisfied with what you did to Call to Arms, both the removal of the keystone and the gem. Now we're stuck with either no instant casting if we want to use multiple war cries, or one single automated war cry with the gem.

Please either revert it to the "bugged" state where it procs multiple supported war cries at once, allow war cries that aren't supported by Call to Arms to retain their own cooldown times without going on cooldown when Call to Arms triggers, or reintroduce the actual keystone passive skill.
Last edited by loltaze on Apr 1, 2024, 10:13:41 PM
League fixed!
"
Crimlet wrote:
Season just started. It's not even a week. If there's not some major issue that needs to be addressed, then I strongly suggest taking more time to gather/contemplate feedback, and make decisions, before making announcements like this. Like at least a week after start before announcing anything.

Do not make the mechanic opt in. The entire league is opt in with Standard very available. The current mechanic is excellent. And can provide lots of valuable data on user engagement. Crafting aside, the mechanic effectively improves enemy threat. This has been something this game has needed desperately for years. Nobody wants to play a game that is frivolous. They're just going to uninstall within a few acts.

The issue was mainly superfluous exp more than anything, along with excessive loot. You don't need an extreme scarcity mode to fix an extreme balance issue that has been underlying in this game for years. Resulting in heavy casualties in the form of users exiling this game from their PC after playing for a bit. Current CL actually offers improved engagement and interaction. Users in global chat mention they really like the idea of seeing and learning about the enemies with the lantern. Enemy bonuses from the lantern are varied. But the bottom line is that they effectively boost the threat no matter what. Which alone is a simple drastic improvement to the quality of this game.

Nice April fools joke.
no new gem in coming ? sad
my main issue is that even perfect mods on perfect base = still won't result in a mirror tier item, nor helps getting to a mirror tier item, cause you have to start with synth mods as a base, so there is no crafting of really cool items just mediocre stuff until you can mirror a proper endgame gear, so kinda disappointing, everything else i'm fine, i'm even fine with it being forced and im fine with the ui, it's the fact that you craft on new item instead of using an existing item ruins the whole idea.

I would rather keep all the tiers and maybe make them even harder to get but use them on an existing item
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Please do something about the heist rogues teleporting through doors. Please, I just want to heist!
Looks good. Hope you buff the numbers high enough. Still looking forward to an opt-out toggle from the map device.
Oh no, you have to kill mobs. Oh the humanity.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info