What We're Working On

It's optional. You don't have to interact with the league content at all of you don't want.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Give as an atlas keystone like the rest of the mechanics and let us completely avoid this. I don't want to dig-craft and I don't want to look at every map and drag XYZ mod to XYZ mob. I want to play the game with the nice new QOL changes and have a fresh economy to work with. I'm getting Sentinel rares flashbacks and its making my eyeball twitch.
Sounds good
vaal or no balls
Big W
sounds like the league I wanted to play!
GGG

Please please please give us a way to block leech crafts also.
Just going through the simulations how to try block them when crafting physical weapons it takes insane amounts of "life/mana scarcer" corpses to battle the "increase phys" corpses.
The beta phase will end with this QOL league patch.
P.s. In addition to crit and damage mods, do not forget to weaken mods for HP, resists, and blocks. Remember the turtle!
the dev has more challenges than i do, so i believe him knows what he's doing
Looking forward to improvements. Definitely needed at least the base type choice as a drop down. More to come it sounds like, thank you!
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
NICE, THE BETA STARTS NOW !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info