Unpopular Opinion: Removing leftclick/move Skill IS GOOD

"
cacmeister wrote:
So what do those of us who do not like to use LMB to move supposed to do?

Change your keybinds.
/disagree
Arguments were plenty said already.

This change is a massive L
I also disagree with the changes, but another MAJOR point for me is that GGG claims this is a QOL improvement, when it objectively isn't. We loose a keybind that was in the game since the start.
Although I agree with this thinking there's one big issue with it. We have the num lock trick and can still be done with this change. It will just be annoying because now we have to press extra keys to achieve what LMB is able to already do.

I personally think they can do better.
Why are there so many bending the knee to this change as if it's the best thing ever? Most of your reasoning just sounds like pedantry

The game has evolved around this functionality. To take it away is a disaster in the making. Stuff like this is supposed to be what PoE2 is for. If they want to make such massive structural changes to the game. Do it there, not here
Last edited by DudeInTheBlack on Mar 19, 2024, 6:56:00 AM
Pretty bad take, some builds just take more buttons. Primarily melee builds that need 2 totems, warcries (sometimes 3) blood rage, leap slam, frostblink (if you don't want to die to almost every boss),curse is already forced on cwdt which is pretty crappy, berserk if you want to do more than 800k dps. not to mention these builds are already socket starved to death and aren't even 2% as strong as an actual strong build.

This game is too fast paced to use self cast molten shell unless you're bossing.
MMOs get by with using their defensives proactively because everything is coreographed and on timers. This game is extremely sporadic with everything.
100% disagree
But i have to admit it's impossible for a softcore trade player, who probably died more times in a single day than me in 5 years, to understand or to project oneself in the place of an (ssf)HC player.
also when i put my molten shell on my left clic and automate it, I TAKE A RISK because it can be on cooldown when i really need it.
Last edited by Red_Vex_13 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:56:14 AM
"
Red_Vex_13 wrote:
100% disagree
But i have to admit it's impossible for a softcore trade player, who probably died more times in a single day than me in 5 years, to understand or to project oneself in the place of an (ssf)HC player.
also when i put my molten shell on my left clic and automate it, I TAKE A RISK because it can be on cooldown when i really need it.

I can tell u, u dont need it on white T1 maps.
"you dont need to be a dev to brain that the intention behind guard skills is to be used right BEFORE getting hit."

we play different game.
Hc players don't farm white t1 maps, I've actually never ran a white map before unless I was just messing around. Most people in hc push to t16 just like sc players do. people that are just farming for lvl 100 may farm t10 maps just because of how annoying it is to roll maps that are hc viable with as many stupid mods as there is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info