[Xbox] Xbox Backend Update

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

You fixed the crashes but Since patch, bugs found:
- Large white squares in maps
- Party Play is disabled
- Unable to press LT+RT to do league mechanics like expedition.
Yes and it is selected.[/quote]

Check your Xbox system settings to see which NAT type you have the nat type must be open to join a party [/quote]

As I appreciate your input, I have been playing this for many years and until this update there has been no problem. Yes my NAT type is OPEN. Thank you!
After 3.23.2 we can no longer invite friends to the game. HELP PLEASE!
Has the HDR issue been resolved? I see we received the new patch 3.23.2. recently but my color is very off. Thank you in advance.
"
JaggyWires66 wrote:
Yes and it is selected.

Check your Xbox system settings to see which NAT type you have the nat type must be open to join a party [/quote]

As I appreciate your input, I have been playing this for many years and until this update there has been no problem. Yes my NAT type is OPEN. Thank you![/quote]

Did it work or is it still not possible?
If it didn't work, make sure you also have an open nat type across from her.
And it would be best if you were on the same server as your friend.If that doesn't work, I don't know what she should do next😑
https://media.tenor.com/HuGb1D4oA6MAAAAM/poe-poe2.gif
Still not able to party with friends even after a few patches any work around for this particular issue if anyone funds one please let me know.
My wife and I play this game practically everyday. One of the big reasons is because we can play it together, but not anymore thanks to the latest patch. Thanks GGG! This is a great game but it would be nice if your programmers would stop breaking it and actually fix it for a change. 3.24 will prolly be a no show for us unless this gets fixed.
This update bugs out my devices. I cannot play with my headset as it disables my controller from working. My headset and controller work fine on any other app and game. I dunno how u mess up so bad that I now have to play with no headset and sound just to play
Please fix party play, can't invite anyone to play the game. Maybe if we were a popular streamer on PC it would get fixed straight away. Oh that's right this is console! LMAO!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info