[Xbox] Xbox Backend Update

Qc exoclutch, You repeatedly complaining about the issues doesn't do anything, especially when they already know of the issues. You are simply being disrespectful. Play something else if it's unbearable. They can't control that updates take time to not only do but also to get through Microsoft.
Last edited by A301989 on Mar 11, 2024, 11:09:31 PM
When GGG asks if there is an issue, we respond. Where is that disrespectful? Also, I believe if proper testing was done prior to the patch release we wouldn't be having these issues to begin with.

New issue...Maven, Eater, etc... keeps turning off and defaulting to nothing at all.

Fix????
The ways you guys respond sometimes is wild to me and I can't believe you don't see it but there is blatant disrespect to them more times than not. Prior testing? Let's see it's the end of the league and they are busy working on 3.24...it hard to test absolutely everything. Yes there are going to be issues. Repeating the same issues over and over again when they have already been reported seems unnecessary. And again, the ways some of you guys inform about these issues are quite rude in nature. I feel like if we are going to report on issues, it should not only be done out of respect but also understanding... Things can't be fixed immediately, and updates always have bugs. Not everything can be tested. A lot of you guys really don't understand how good we have it. Looking back at your forum posts, you have a tendency to be unnecessarily negative and rude towards them. It's good you report on issues. But no need to report them so negatively and needy without understanding how the process works. Have a good day and please let's just try to keep the rest of this a little more peaceful
Thanks Mom/Dad...I'll go to my room now...PLEASE!!!!
party works do rs+up in menus, it reset after patch
Last edited by Rafalovski666 on Mar 12, 2024, 1:06:25 AM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi all, thank you for the feedback.
"
Please tell me logout when controller is off isn’t an intended feature.

This indeed was not intended. We will address it in the next patch.

Can you please tell us when the next patch should come?
https://media.tenor.com/HuGb1D4oA6MAAAAM/poe-poe2.gif
"
A301989 wrote:
Qc exoclutch, You repeatedly complaining about the issues doesn't do anything, especially when they already know of the issues. You are simply being disrespectful. Play something else if it's unbearable. They can't control that updates take time to not only do but also to get through Microsoft.

It seems like GGG isn’t aware of the crashing issues, only about all the other stuff. At least that is was this post and the known bugs post show.

GGG we CANNOT play at the moment.
Game is completely unplayable. Need an emergency rollback or hotfix asap pls. I will not be playing until then and I'm positive there are manyany others that feel the same way.
Config was reset to default. Game crashes to dashboard frequently. Compatibility options, e.g auto hdr, in xbox dashboard are not selectable anymore.

On series x
Game is still crashing a lot.

Xbox series x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info