[Xbox] Xbox Backend Update

Hey guys, latest update made the game almost unplayable. Hard crashes, missing assets: inrelation to wildwood, game graphically looks bad, each map I'm getting kicked at least once straight to my dashboard. Love the game, played like butter b4 update. please look into this.

****Update**** So I did a little reading and discovered I needed to build up my shader cache. Did this by walking through some acts and struggled through like 10 or 12 maps, and now the game looks nice and is much more playable, although it is still way too bright and no xbox HD support.
Last edited by MadZWarGod on Mar 14, 2024, 4:53:33 PM
We're really not gonna fix the console issues for another 3 weeks?? Please do a roll back patch. It's the end of the league.
The idea that it is 3 weeks away from the new league I don't know why we had to change anything in the first place. Seems very unnecessary, to attempt a minor change, and completely screw the game for everybody. Just a real quick reverse patch. And everything will be fine. We all obviously, very much love the game. When we can't play it, we can upset, and that's what's happened with this last patch
Anyone out there? Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?
Buuuuuuuuump still crashing. It’s been daaaaaays. I know sometimes it’s Microsoft’s fault for the delay but we’ve seen emergency patches happen faster than this.
Crashing and controller disconencting/logout should be fixed in the current 3.23.2 patch.
We are stil linvestigating Auto-HDR option. It might come back a bit later.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Crashing and controller disconencting/logout should be fixed in the current 3.23.2 patch.
We are stil linvestigating Auto-HDR option. It might come back a bit later.

We cannot invite friends to our game. When you go to friends the only option is invite to party, the invite to game is missing. HELP!
"
We cannot invite friends to our game. When you go to friends the only option is invite to party, the invite to game is missing. HELP!
While you are in game, do you have the option "allow friends to join" enabled? Do you see the option?
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
While you are in game, do you have the option "allow friends to join" enabled? Do you see the option?

Yes and it is selected.
"
JaggyWires66 wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Yes and it is selected.

Check your Xbox system settings to see which NAT type you have the nat type must be open to join a party
https://media.tenor.com/HuGb1D4oA6MAAAAM/poe-poe2.gif

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info