Account Moderation Changes

"
Quelex wrote:
I disagree with all these people who are mad about the trade restrictions. It adds a reason to not be a jerk on chat or be abusive to people. If you aren't following the ToS, then you shouldn't expect to be free from consequences. People who feel they were wrongfully punished should screen shot their interactions and send them to support in an appeal.

There's a lot of toxic people out there who want to argue in bad faith about moderation and simply want the freedom to be rude to people but not have them be rude back.

You can find numerous examples on reddit about the TOS being executed completely arbitrarily.

Proof of that.

So I'd say that the game has become a random minefield for forced SSF with this change, also this change has a strong chilling effect.

Practically using the wrong number (!), for example whispering for a trade of three items that sum up to one of the arbitrarily forbidden amount of chaos orbs, can get you theoretically muted.

Again, there are screenshots available easily on reddit.
what is this global chat anyway
d:-D*
If we remove the chat we can avoid all these problems, and will also reduce the cost, cause we wont need moderation, just sayin ...
Time to mute'em All
IV
could you also change up the system so it doesnt keep doubling even after several years between mutes? current system is very bad
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Last edited by Deejudanne on Feb 8, 2024, 2:29:41 AM
"
navigator4223 wrote:
"
Quelex wrote:
I disagree with all these people who are mad about the trade restrictions. It adds a reason to not be a jerk on chat or be abusive to people. If you aren't following the ToS, then you shouldn't expect to be free from consequences. People who feel they were wrongfully punished should screen shot their interactions and send them to support in an appeal.

There's a lot of toxic people out there who want to argue in bad faith about moderation and simply want the freedom to be rude to people but not have them be rude back.

You can find numerous examples on reddit about the TOS being executed completely arbitrarily.

Proof of that.

So I'd say that the game has become a random minefield for forced SSF with this change, also this change has a strong chilling effect.

Practically using the wrong number (!), for example whispering for a trade of three items that sum up to one of the arbitrarily forbidden amount of chaos orbs, can get you theoretically muted.

Again, there are screenshots available easily on reddit.

This, GGG Moderators act totally subjective.

If you get called names, in whisper, you than tell this person your side + ass a much less offensive slur/badword whatever, but the person is the one who reports you, you will get banned. If you are lucky, the person will get also banned, but most of the times it is not! This system is totally abuseable by sociopaths and scammers/manipulators.

And on top of that, as it seems many Mods have their own political agenda. This is something that GGG needs to take care inside their own ranks ASAP.

I dont want to read about politics inside a game. [Removed by Support]. This does harm a companies Image more than anything, if more and more people feel like this is one directional censorship.
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Feb 8, 2024, 2:55:39 AM
Dangerous change, chat mutes are gifted very freely already.
I'd be up for a different kind of mute rather than these changes applying to everything. Either that or review your moderation automated systems...

Pls listen to sirgog
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
This reminds me of how Disney changed the laws on copyright. TFT has somehow managed to change the rules of in-game chat.

This is Draconian. My forum sig is even more relevant now.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
i mean, if there is such an aggressive censorship stance in just about anywhere why are we still able to post these things?

I can be sure that posting the N word with a hard R will get me silenced / muted / whatever. But why i'm still able to post it? There is no possible use of this word other than being a racist dick. Or edgy teen. Why the system doesn't just prevent me from sending this to global chat?

Same with character names. People use obnoxious character names just to suicide them to the void and announce their cringy "message"? Why they are allowed to name these characters like this in the first place?
"
xX999Xx wrote:

And on top of that, as it seems many Mods have their own political agenda. This is something that GGG needs to take care inside their own ranks ASAP.

I dont want to read about politics inside a game. [Removed by Support]. This does harm a companies Image more than anything, if more and more people feel like this is one directional censorship.

Google "Tencent". This explains everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info