Account Moderation Changes

"
darklord22 wrote:
Will this affect people with existing mutes? I know someone that’s like 300 or something days into a 900 day mute for getting into an argument with a poe moderator but who hasn’t done anything since. Getting banned from all trade for 600 days seems a little harsh.

Tell him to email ggg support, I got muted for a similiar thing a while back and manahed to get the mute cut in half.
And streamers whose every other word is "fuck" will also be muted !?
This is such a terrible change, holy
I somewhat understand the whisper change, but TRADE? Why would you implement a terrible change like that?
"
This is such a terrible change, holy
I somewhat understand the whisper change, but TRADE? Why would you implement a terrible change like that?

Three words:

Social Credit Score.

Now google "Tencent".

Just sayin'.
So basically this tyrannic mute can be applied to my account if I try to post a toucan, a crab or discuss a subject that I deem normal but that is political ?

Good change but it needed a better rework not a 5 minutes bandaid because no one prepared a failsafe to valdo /all.
in this league you added chnage name system from site woth void map when you name show to all player and expected something else?
and now you banned trade for ALL muted for different reasons not necessarily for
RMT site/hate someone on nick name,funny

This is awful.

Posted a toucan? Can't trade for 3 days. What the fuck is the point of this change when things like this happen all the time?

[Removed by Support]

Here I got muted for linking the Death card when someone got voided. Fix your shit.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Feb 7, 2024, 6:43:21 AM
Good.
I don't know if an Admin or Moderator can check the validity of this statement, but... I've been playing for over 8+ years and have never been muted once?

I really don't understand the view from all these people saying it's going to get abused.

Has someone actually been muted/punished before for saying "That was not good information"

Again, that's just my view of the situation, I've called out price fixers and scammers before too, no mute.

I'm pretty sure you can disagree with someone while being civil, and no punishment would be needed, I feel like alot of these people that are worrying about it being abused might also be the ones who feel the necessity to add vulgarity to their disagreements lol.

It's really not that hard to be a decent human being.
I disagree with all these people who are mad about the trade restrictions. It adds a reason to not be a jerk on chat or be abusive to people. If you aren't following the ToS, then you shouldn't expect to be free from consequences. People who feel they were wrongfully punished should screen shot their interactions and send them to support in an appeal.

There's a lot of toxic people out there who want to argue in bad faith about moderation and simply want the freedom to be rude to people but not have them be rude back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info