Account Moderation Changes

the slope is especially slippery when you don't see it coming
"
Redd_Barr wrote:
the slope is especially slippery when you don't see it coming

True.

I'm just happy that on Februar 21st we will get an alternative ARPG that doesn't rely on trade and is fully viable as an SSF-game for non-gigachads as well.

Last Epoch has CoF and therefore a viable offline mode. Thats the future.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Feb 7, 2024, 10:15:06 AM
I got "muted" maybe once from 3.3 launch til this day, because i used chat "incorrectly", but permanent "offline" till mute falls off on trade site i don't know how big of an issue it will be, but sounds pretty harsh punishment.

About Void Boys and Girls, that should be the case for sure.

Wanted to maybe ask can we get back "Announcments" for first killed "Act Bosses" as we had before talking about (Merveil,Vaal Omnitect, Piety/Dominus and so on.) was really nice to have those, sad that they are gone for multiple years already. =(

Also will Agree on 1 thing that it would be nice to have options to remove any chat boxes "Trade", "Global", "Guild" and so on as it was suggested in reply before.
surely this is going to prevent people from roleplaying their erotic fantasies in global chat? Who am i kidding it is only gona be used when you tell someone trying to buy your unlisted items for 1% of their value what you think of their guts. Terrible change
Not a welcome change, this will only deter me from ever using any kind of chat besides trade whispers, as I am honestly don't wanna get muted for something I didn't mean or baited into doing.

Golly, people are getting mutes for 10000 hours?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
If you think RMT spammers list items for trade and whisper people then you are playing a different game. This will 100% be abused. Consider the Standard player discord club that exists solely for the purpose of trying to get players muted and banned any way possible.

Consider the players who get whispered by Moderators when the person they reported gets muted and they somehow magically know the instant it happens.

If you want to do this you need to get rid of your Reddit mods who mute you for saying something like " I bought coffee creamer ". Yes i got muted for this.

In short you need to reign in your unprofessional mods and clean house. Employ people who know when muting somebody is the right thing to do and not because it hurts their feelings or goes against the own personal beliefs.

You need balance. Here is your start. Good luck.
its funny because if you ask what button hides and shows items and someone says what key it is, it's a mute lol
Imagine getting trade banned for le toucan <(o)
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
I'm sad ggg isn't active on reddit anymore, feels like you don't care what the community thinks.

And support scares the hell out of me, now they can basically shadow ban you since no trading would completely ruin your league.

There's tons of folks posting on the reddit about they've been muted for 5 YEARS. Ya gotta follow up with this stuff, it feels irresponsible to implement something like this without looking at the list of active mutes.

But I doubt you'll read this comment, since forum comments are 1) illegible since the format is awful and you can only see 5 per page, and 2) you've always read them even less than reddit, which you don't read anymore at all, thus showing you don't care about our input.
If you're gonna do this you had better have actual people moderating messages. It's extremely obvious you have some kind of automated/outsourced system set up to mute people based on # of reports rather than content. A lot of people get muted for long messages regardless of context/content. Abusing mass reports will become a loophole people can abuse to target people, which happened to at least one streamer once before. All I'm saying is if you think this is an end all solution to chat moderation, you're inadvertently opening a can of worms. As long as moderation can and does read messages that are being reported it should work well actually, but if not you're causing more problems than you're ever going to solve.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info