Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

clicked staff replies and nothing.....lul
Same here, i lost like hundreds of maps by now and cannot progress the game anymore because like every second instance is bugged! It's completely gamebreaking and i still never see any support response! What do we have to do to get this recognized?!
need a fix this is not playable
Same here, immpossible to play now!
same issue.. insane latency spikes in some zones.. kind of unplayable atm
same problem since league start
Last edited by kepro on Dec 13, 2023, 3:49:32 PM
I have the same problem.
What can we do to get feedback from GGG?
same here unplayable most of the time

I first thought this was a ISP problem - it's not. It's an instance problem. Changing VPNs to Netherlands, Poland, Serbia didn't change anything. I even called my ISP and they checked my connection right next to my house today, same issue. Some instances (mostly the ones shared with other people) my ping is 15(Frankfurt), 25-30(Milan), 20(Amsterdam + London) and it's completely fine and stable. If luck strikes you land in an instance with a shitty server and you get lagspikes like crazy, and I'm talking constant 15ms to 300/5000+ spikes every 3-4 seconds, completely unplayable.
I got lucky earlier and thought it was fixed but it turned out that I just got lucky for 5-6 maps and didn't connect to a broken server and now it's back every other map.
GGG ? acknowledge please !? impossible to play, one map works the other is 10s lag spikes, doing lab is a gamble and anything remotely challenging usually gets made impossible by lag, never had this before, sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info