How to mute other players sounds?

Obviously, people are sitting in town and trolling with this extremely obnoxious troll jazz music. Is there any way to mute this? I mean it's so bad it's ruining the game. I can't sit in town crafting ect with this annoying garbage playing every 10 seconds.
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 6:35:14 PM
+1
+1
-Professional Fish
yeah, happened to me yesterday... funny for a few times.. but annoying af afterwards.
Question: Are players really standing there and posing, using the effect over and over to show that they spend a few bucks.. or does this trigger automatically when standing still for a while? Because THAT will end in a cacophony i a few weeks in certain cities ^^
+1

Very obnoxious and immersion breaking. remove it or add a mute player pet sounds toggle.
hoho just like the trolls sitting at a town waypoint just painting the ground with fire with those ring mtx.

Seriously GGG you really should disable that in towns..
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
+1
was fine at first but now I try to leave town as quickly as possible...
Very obnoxious indeed. As if it wasn't bad enough already to do the Heists that can't be removed from inventory. Now we need to endure this jabbering on top of the slow-loading due to incessant useless crap on various characters.

We should be able to toggle off all this ****. If other people want to use it, fine, but we shouldn't have to suffer.
I swear each time I hear badaboom effect in town I want to boot up POE less and less.
Or play SSF and start the league 6 weeks in when everyone else is done.

I realize this is not an option for everyone. A bit surprised it's not fixed yet. I guess too many people are telling them they really like it. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info