Transfigured Gems Part 5

I belive you guys miss heavy strike
well in short there is many many possibilities and very interesting gems and they killed RF as league starter shame.
meanwhile summon holy relic

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Just want to say that I love your changes, it does exactly what we need, a change to the endgame meta. Even if many people in this thread say's otherwise, they need this too for the game to stay relevant going forward.

For some it is hard to separate themselves from the identity of a skill, the only way to learn this is to do it.

Good luck and enjoy the launch.

PS. they said during launch interview that they would crank out as many gems as they could, and would continue into the league, with more, if they needed to.
Wintertide brand please? :D
I think I'm just gonna stick with my regular old standard gems. Seen too many pals get burned on their alt quality gems. Sounds like a bad idea for me to level up or buy something that is likely to see balance adjustments or might possibly poof.

Playing weird hipster builds in legacy-league era gear does have it's upsides - my mediocrity rarely gets worse.

But I do appreciate all the new antiques I've made over the past couple of weeks. I enchanted every piece of ilvl 86 gear I could get my hands on. In a few years these will be pretty valuable.
Does anybody know if the delay on Lightning Arrow of Electrecution is affected by anything?
It doesn't seem connected to cooldown but I wonder if there is a way to scale the frequency, pathfinder looks spicy this league with the all damage can poison tincture.
??

no dark pact?

then why did you nerf it lol
"
zipha wrote:
Just want to say that I love your changes, it does exactly what we need, a change to the endgame meta. Even if many people in this thread say's otherwise, they need this too for the game to stay relevant going forward.

For some it is hard to separate themselves from the identity of a skill, the only way to learn this is to do it.

Good luck and enjoy the launch.

PS. they said during launch interview that they would crank out as many gems as they could, and would continue into the league, with more, if they needed to.

Really?
TornadoShit,LA,SRS,Boneshatter...
No changes)))
So the new RF gem is just straight up BUSTED cause it states that it ends when you reach 1 Life but since it burns mana and not life you can practically use it from whatever level you get it for free dmg. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info