Transfigured Gems Part 5

No wintertide brand... That no one play becous its clunky and slow
Pog
"
begezavr wrote:
With line "Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect" RF become ultimate endgame build instead of just easy league starter for noobs, and this is cool.

it was always a late game gem and a good start thing now its only 1 % gem for streamers with a giga community and items that only exist 1 time in leuge.
.. thats sad.

but thats poe .-)
Last edited by gagarot on Dec 8, 2023, 4:24:39 AM
People Cry for Meta change.
Gets a bunch of cool Gems and interactions.
But why my skill is weaker now, compared to others?
I want my Meta skill to be Meta again, I can't. =)
RF is going to the most damage it's ever done.
"
xssarinx wrote:
RF is going to the most damage it's ever done.

Yeah for a small price of several mirrors at least. Ivory tower, mana stacking rings and cluster jewels are at least 1 mirror and thats not even a optimized build. You are going to waste like 5 mirrors to do 20-30 mil damage on rf alone, something that any other starter build with average gear does on default. And the damage will be 10 times less then any other high dps build out there but 10 times more expensive.
RF divas XD finally gets the RF T gem ,
Why is it mana ?
why is it not a rectangle ?
Why we didnt get 5 version XD

Thanks GGG for all the new build possibilities, so buzzing for this league to see what people come up with.
[Removed by Support] they say one thing and do opposite... they clearly stated they will moved changed gems to trans version s to support old builds.. they have killed completely RF on juggernaut.. that was my only build I loved play on hc ssf ... I'm going full D4 now... thank you gg GGG!!!!
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Dec 8, 2023, 4:42:34 AM
Path of Gimmicks

90% of these new gems are literally useless, waste of dev time

Hire me if you struggle to get interesting ideas

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3451938

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info