Transfigured Gems Part 4

Will Legacy enchant - spark fires 3 aditional projectiles work with Spark of the Nova ?
The lacerate of butchering doesnt have the physical Tag, is that correct?
RF and Frost blades pls
Excellent! More!
When gems get Transfigured, will they keep their Quality and XP? Or will this reset to 0?
"
WhaDaPho wrote:
Mage skeles rework doesn't seem good but we'll see with quality rework. But at least I'm not left in the dark with anxiety like POHX. Poor guy going to wake up this morning disappointed again. Either he's going to drink another box of coffee or eat a box of donuts. COPIUM for the RF guys.

Yea he's struggling, but I know he'll pull through.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
RaiZZeN3 wrote:
1 day before league start and we still don't have the rf gem smiley face :)
how are we supposed to do our pobs if we don't have the info? do something about it ggg, it's becoming annoying.

How about wait and find out?

Having people request an entire league being revealed before launch is annoying.

Infact, I'll go one step further: I wish GGG would cut down on info they preview even further before the expansion hits.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 7, 2023, 9:56:17 AM
They removed vortex ( the only damaging instant skill in the game ) and they didnt add any transfigured gem to compensate for it? i feel like they just completelly removed a cool aspect of their game.
The new Lightning Trap is gonna be my league starter lol that looks SO much fun!
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info