Transfigured Gems Part 4

Where is old Righteous Fire? GGG don't kill juggernouts please.... I play exclusively Rf jugg on hc ssf.. I was looking forward so much for this leage... now I'm thinking about reinstaling D4 :(
Where's RF?? Need to start building a POB.
PLEASE UPDATE THE RF
RF NOW OR ELSE!
"
blindwar wrote:
"
PhoenixKD wrote:
why people want an other RF skill so bad... like this gem is legit dumb asf why would they add another version of it, you have 100 new gems to try out but you're all crying over RF

cringe

legit dumb is what you just said
who are you to tell what people should play and enjoy?
if there are 100 of other skills, go try yourself, dont tell what people should do!
And people are free to play RF as it is. The irony is you're just told him what to do.
animated weapons seems interesting but.... where is RF and Toxic rain?
The Frenzy Transfiguration is a strait downgrade unless you have 5 or 6 minimum frenzy charges, or your only goal is to get a movement buff.

Anything that consumes all your frenzy charges, when you rely on frenzy charges for dps like Frenzy does, is a downgrade. Phase Run gives 30% more damage but it is a downgrade in dps because it eats all current charges.

Maybe it should only eat 1 charge?
"
LauryCL wrote:
Game needs DLSS ASAP!!! GPU temperature is so high at endgame activities with everything set on low. This doesnt happen in others ARPG...

Ughh, I would be careful with anything related to engine/performance at this point.

Most often, GGG's performances patches are terrible and make things worse.

Look at PoE2 particle system added to PoE1 and literally devs admitted themselves that they are plagued with the issues as players at home.

So I'd rather advise not to do anything, maybe the game will remain at least somewhat stable.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 7, 2023, 8:45:51 AM
RIP Phantasmal Toxic Rain, Hoping to see something better as a transfigured gem for it. Was kinda hard to fit another arrow on TR so I hope we get it integrated in the next gem as that removes the need for Phantasmal Toxic Rain because AoE scaling just made the pods bigger but didn't meaningfully change the effective zone of damage being dealt and that is where phantasmal toxic rain came in.
Maybe we can also get a poison variant of TR where enemies who walk/are nearby the pods get poisoned kinda like the transfigured caustic arrow.
Edit: Oh and also a version of TR that deals chaos damage instantly when the pods explode/open up as well would be interesting.
Transfigured Gems Part 5 Waiting Room... Thanks for the hard work GGG <3
Last edited by Yslohr on Dec 7, 2023, 8:54:59 AM
"
The Frenzy Transfiguration is a strait downgrade unless you have 5 or 6 minimum frenzy charges, or your only goal is to get a movement buff.

Anything that consumes all your frenzy charges, when you rely on frenzy charges for dps like Frenzy does, is a downgrade. Phase Run gives 30% more damage but it is a downgrade in dps because it eats all current charges.

Maybe it should only eat 1 charge?

Use the changed Ralakesh Impatience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info