Transfigured Gems Part 4

Guess my league start is going to be lightning traps again, especially with this new one XD
"
Blackdedi wrote:
does "maximum 3 summoned golems" means 3 each ?
or 3 overall ?
does this mean if im using once gem with 3 maximum golems, rest are useless?

it's a buff for pure golemancer. it's a nerf for buff golemancer.
Voidforge Animate Weapon of Self Reflecting? >_>
but Explosive Arrow??
from Q&A
"

Is the ''Maximum 3 summoned Golems'' line from the ''of Hordes'' variants of Golem Skill Gems global or for that specific Golem?
It is specific to that instance of the skill. For example, if you have both a normal Stone Golem and an Ice Golem of Hordes socketed, you could have 3 Ice Golems summoned, or 2 Ice Golems and 1 Stone Golem, but not 3 Stone Golems. The same principle applies to different versions of the same type of Golem.

but im still lost, what if u have two diffrent 'of the hordes' gems ? can u have 3 flame golems and 3 ice golems just because of gems?
and how does it work with liege of primordial? "+1 to maximum of summoned golems"
does this mean in this example that i can have 4 or 5 ?
NO RF 4 YOU!

"
Blackdedi wrote:
from Q&A
but im still lost, what if u have two diffrent 'of the hordes' gems ? can u have 3 flame golems and 3 ice golems just because of gems?
and how does it work with liege of primordial? "+1 to maximum of summoned golems"
does this mean in this example that i can have 4 or 5 ?

Its 3 total. If you have 2 hoard gems you can summon any combination of those golems that equal 3. If you have a hoard gem and a non hoard gem, you can only summon one of the non horde golem and 2 of the hoard golem.

Edit: missed second question. things that add golems add to the total of 3. So a +1 gives you 4 total. though only max 2 of the non horde gem. so 3 horde and 1 non horde or 2 horde and 2 non horde.
Last edited by moneal2001 on Dec 7, 2023, 11:11:40 AM
Can you clarify what ball lightning of orbiting really does?

does it orbitis the character like blade vortex? if true, does it have a limit of orbs?

does it orbitis the cast location?

does it have a duration?
"
calvinalex wrote:
Can you clarify what ball lightning of orbiting really does?

does it orbitis the character like blade vortex? if true, does it have a limit of orbs?

does it orbitis the cast location?

does it have a duration?

The way its worded, it looks like it behaves like spectral helix.
"
Moonaflaga wrote:
Guess my league start is going to be lightning traps again, especially with this new one XD

lightning trap is kinda nerfed though, because the divergent quality was way better than anything we got and we lost the helm enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info