Transfigured Gems Part 2

all the feedback has gone to waste I suppose. this explosive concoction gem is simply terrible. it's already a very weak skill and not used by anyone except for ignite, and we won't even be able to use tinctures with it.

100% confident that no one in ggg tested this transfigured explosive concoction with a proper build. it's just not possible that someone tested this gem and thought "yeah this is fine". there's just no way. the gem feedback forum has amazing feedback for a lot of gems but you've decided to do this. I can't wrap my head around this change. I could write a 10 page essay explaining why this transfigured explosive concoction is hot garbage, but what's the point when ggg doesn't care anyway

edit, yeah I simulated the changes on my old level 100 EC ascendant pob, and this gem is simply ass. it'll be a good mapper, it's always been a good mapper anyway, but still one of the worst bossers out there
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 5, 2023, 5:24:04 PM
Where is Righteous Fire of pox tears, with even bigger HP scaling, and negative damage per additional level?
"
leto2626 wrote:
Well F the dream of an alternative Explosive Arrow. Alphabet can't compute.

Probably because Explosive arrow is great on its own.........and has been for a long time. Will still be a very powerful league starter...Although I probably won't run it since I'm burned out on totems.
Can't wait to see more Brands!
No Fireball one RIP
POG
What is the damage effectiveness of Flameblast of Celerity?
"
Evanes wrote:
Where is Righteous Fire of pox tears, with even bigger HP scaling, and negative damage per additional level?

Made my day!!!

IS looks interesting
Pls show lightning Arrow next Post <3
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info