Transfigured Gems Part 2

holy moly
Is there going to be an explanation as to how Icicle Mine of Fanning will function mechanically? It currently feels like the wording contains a number of unknown variables that could affect skill function. (i.e. shotgunning, cone, auto targeting, etc.)
These gems got me wondering: Do the original and the transfigured gems share their cooldowns, if applicable? Can you get original Earthquake's aftershock while the transfigured's aftershock is running its duration?
"
Nohhgenludd wrote:
What is the damage effectiveness of Flameblast of Celerity?

Afaik if no damage effectiveness is mentioned, it is 100%
"
zehel07 wrote:
"
Stoner74 wrote:
"
Jarren999 wrote:
Where's Frost Blades!?

Part 1 doode

There is no Frost Blades in "Part 1" ""doode""

Doode check the patch notes doooode
Flame totem trades +projectiles for +range? Uhhh yeah okay nice good job another troll skill is what was needed... Currently 40% increased projectile speed makes the projectiles shoot farther than the totem can even target...
All these direct and indirect buffs to explosive trap is making me giddy after 2 leagues being nerfed. Can't wait to be confused af which of the two transfigured gems to choose.
No freezing pulse, and I'm sure there's other skills people like which also got skipped... definitely kills a ton of the hype for anyone whose favorite skills got ignored.
No Kinetic Bolt or Blast :(
My wife left me when she saw that Forbidden Rite variant costs life.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info