Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

"
xdq28635 wrote:
Those skill gems' qulity changes are good changed !
this is the skills i found buffed alot in 3.23

1.Boneshatter:
Quality now provides +0-1% more Damage per Trauma, instead of 0-20% increased Stun Duration on enemies.

2.Crackling Lance:
Quality now provides +0-10% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Intensity, instead of 0-10% chance to Shock enemies.

3.Glacial Cascade:
Quality now causes the Final Burst to deal +0-50% more Damage, instead of providing 0-20% increased Damage.

Lightning Tendrils:
Quality now provides +0-40% to Critical Strike Multiplier, instead of 0-20% increased Lightning Damage.

5.Penance Brand:
Penance Brand has been significantly simplified. It no longer spreads energy to nearby enemies or causes regular pulses while at maximum energy. It now immediately causes an explosion when the branded enemy reaches maximum energy. It no longer causes an explosion when it expires or detaches from an enemy. It no longer has an attached duration — instead, it remains attached to the enemy until it reaches maximum energy, then expires immediately once the explosion occurs. It no longer gains damage or radius per energy. It now deals 177-265 base Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 18-27), scaling up to 2541–3811 gem level 20 (previously 170-254), has an added damage effectiveness of 570% (previously 40%), activates every 0.1s while attached (previously every 0.5s) and has a base radius of 2.8 metres (previously 0.8 metres). It now deals 30% less Damage with Ailments.
Quality now causes the skill to deal +0-10% more Damage with Hits against Branded Enemies, instead of providing 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

6.Reap:
Quality now causes the skill to Deal +0-5% more Damage per Blood Charge, instead of providing 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

7.Righteous Fire:
No longer Deals 39-2447.9 base Fire Damage per Second. Now deals 70% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second (both previously 35%).
Quality now provides +0-0.3 metres to radius, instead of 0-20% increased Burning Damage.

This is nerf of a Reap.
You loose +1 blood charge from lab enchant, so (+15 or +20 more damage) lost.

EDIT: RF and Penance Brand are also deleted.
Last edited by p1r0mant3 on Dec 1, 2023, 1:55:22 AM
"
Comfortable is not OP, it's just comfortable. This is supposed to be a game, not an experience in masochism.

This needs to be printed on GGG's forehead when arriving for their shift of logging into remote work.

Very well said. Too bad that's not the value proposition of gaming anymore.

Making a pleasant game is almost not even a consideration anymore. These days it's less backrubs and more tobacco.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
lol let's nerf alt quals guise :^) it'll be fun guise :>>>> haha we won't tell you what the new gems do tho lelennyface

read the room
looks pretty fascinating! love the changes. ) GG
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
Nerf sanctrume currency drop pls its disgusting and not fun

Agreed. I will not be playing again until they fix it. Its ridiculous.

100% i quit last league because of it and ill skip this league
And im done playing or buying packs untill sanctrume is heavily nerfed
And currency drop rate in sanctrume is cut in half
what the hell happened to divergent dark pact?

and you didn't nerf sanctum? lol
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 1, 2023, 2:09:15 AM
"
Vanaedrion wrote:
nerfing them helps their bottom line as it urges them to move onto POE2.

This clear incentive for product cannibalism is expressly why they made a point early of saying it's gonna be one game.

The decision to make it stand alone screws us all.

The community is already cut into 20 pieces between the various ladders and modes.

Massively Singleplayer Online Gaming.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Pog
Hey, I don't care about metamorph, but can we keep Tane as an actual NPC vendor please?

If he doesn't tell me to have a good day, how can I have a good day?
If he doesn't send peace to me, how can I have peace?
If he doesn't wish that the darkness may spare me, how can I be spared from the darkness?

Even if Lilly doesn't spam time and tide anymore she spams godslayer this and godslayer that. Annoying. It's a dark world out there in the atlas and we need a bro like Tane to bring a little joy to our hideout.
Last edited by Andvareel on Dec 1, 2023, 2:11:49 AM
lookin nice! was frostbolt changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info