Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

And what do you wanna bet that all the best gem changes will only be in the fourth lab. Knowing GGG they have buffed all the traps and Izaro to make sure established builds die with regularity.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Gut the only builds i had any fun on sure fine, make sure nothing goes legacy so i cant go back and play it when the new league gets stale fine. I just spent most of the only time i had to play this league to get to trade for an alt quality gem and its just going to be gone just like that, awesome.

You do realize how much people hated running lab right? Like people would expressly trade for the skill enchants so they never had to run it and now what Every gem is going to require an uberlab run? To get even some of what was a core function of the skill back? Lab offerings are going to be insane

This is just too much change at once
member since 0.9.13i
Enhance support price starting at 100 divines
The Divine Font at the end of the Eternal Labyrinth is now a gem crafting device that can modify your skill and support gems by turning them into Transfigured Gems, add Quality or Experience to Gems, or sacrifice a Gem for one or more Treasure Keys to open Izaro's Chests.

Give us back a mechanic, Ultimatum, that everyone has been clamoring for and in recompense we get to run lab ad nauseum? I'm not sure that is a win.

Also why is GGG gradually turning the rewards from the Syndicate members into dogwater?

"Tora's Betrayal Fortification Safehouse rewards are now chests of Quality Gems, and her Transportation reward is now a Trapped Stash of Gems.
Vorici's Betrayal Transportation Safehouse rewards now Reforge the colours of, number of, or links between sockets on an item 50 times, using the outcome with the greatest number of less-common socket colours, sockets, or linked sockets respectively.
Leo's Betrayal Research Safehouse reward is now a Trapped Stash."

Next mechanic on the way out?
"
The Ralakesh's Impatience Unique Boots no longer has "Lose all Frenzy, Endurance, and Power Charges when you Move", or causes your Minimum Endurance, Frenzy or Power Charges to be equal to Maximum while stationary. It now has "Count as having maximum number of Endurance Charges", "Count as having maximum number of Frenzy Charges", and "Count as having maximum number of Power Charges." This change affects existing items.

... and I just bought planetary orb mtx.

notlikethis
"
Chico1988 wrote:
We got some gem info only stating what was taken, but not what was added. Like cold to fire support. Pretty sure it didn't add another stat with quality, so it sounds like quality won't add anything.
On Cold To Fire there's still increased cold damage - they just removed the increased fire damage which was also on it.

"
plaguefear wrote:
I like how they buffed hedron bow and also removed it from dropping.
Indeed. This logic rhymes with 'strange' quite well.

"
swiftbow wrote:
Awesome. About time y'all got rid of Metamorph. Served its purpose.
Word.

"
alex_disp wrote:
Wait, so how do we get Boots Lab enchant now?
Good question which needs clarification. As in, since "The Divine Font at the end of the Eternal Labyrinth is now a gem crafting device" what's up with the earlier ones? I would like to know, and not having to guess.

"
jddc78 wrote:
I will certainly not be missing Metamorph. But did I miss what happens to our purchased tab now?
Yes.
"
The Metamorph Stash Tab has been converted to an Ultimatum Stash Tab, which can hold 5000 of each type of Catalyst and 60 Inscribed Ultimatums.
It's last in 'Ultimatum Changes' ;)

I'm not mucho perturbed (or generally moved) by what I got so far, but even then I'd like to chime in with folks calling it a pretty cheap move to just unanimously delete the alternate qualities from existing gems. You should really reconsider transfiguring these instead.

"
Reduced the drop rate of Forbidden Tomes.

Weeeell - since I play only SSF these days there's two options here for me:

1. Run about a thousand maps before being able to run one complete Sanctum. Maybe.
2. No. Nada. Niente. Zilch.

Which one should I choose? Care to guess?

ah, and...

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
PoE 2 looks bad, really bad, slow and like a mix of Diablo 4 + Soulslike, for me PoE's essence are being spoiled by this project...
Instead we shoud have a good massive and solid game...
We'll have the community divided and will be more recurrent for people (like me) skipe some leagues or even play others games instead... a pity...

PS: This ugly wings you gave in the drop was better than the entire set provided as challange reward... I miss when we had good rewards that "remember" the league instead all this random theme armour sets you have being doing...

If you don't like it, you don't have to play it. PoE1 will still be here even if PoE2 releases. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having the choice for fast paced zoom zoom combat and slow methodical combat is okay.
"

The Replica Bones of Ullr Unique Boots now cause Summoned Phantasms and Raging Spirits to have a 10% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy (previously just Unique). This change affects existing items.

Will this update the delve mod on gloves, as well? That mod has been useless for a long time because of the effect being limited to uniques. It would be a huge boon for the feel of minion based SRS builds while mapping :)

Wording:

BOOTS
"
Summoned Phantasms have 10% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Unique Enemy
Summoned Raging Spirits have 10% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Unique Enemy

GLOVES
"
Summoned Phantasms have 5% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Unique Enemy
Summoned Raging Spirits have 5% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Unique Enemy
Amazing Patch .
"
You all complaining do not understand this game in the least, there will be more power in this league than we have had in a long, long time. So many more builds are now viable, something we have been asking for league after league. There is so much power being added through the new gems and quality. Sad about enchants, they are now part of the quality of the gems and new gems that are paired with them. No reason to complain, plus new ascendancies to add onto the ones we already have, smh, everyone talking about Nerfs is braindead. Sure a few things got hit, but the door just opened for so many more. I have 5 thousand hours in this game and I have never repeated a build, I always try something new this league allows for even more options. I cannot wait! Going to be a great league. Thank you GGG for the continued efforts and work it's much appreciated and as always I will continue to support, as you continue to put forth a great product

Man...

Tell me please how can I play "Poison DD" now?
Altquall 60% to chaos DD gone + Enchantment +5 lvl corpses gone + unearth nerfed.

They deleted best skill in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info