- - 3.22 Unplayable // Freeze lag every map - - [ Fixed ]

Same, every 10 minutes here when I open a strongbox or find a breach or when I enter the map the game freezes. One of these things happens approximately every 10 minutes. When I'm in my hideout the game is smooth.

This started to happen after (3.22.1b Hotfix)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432786

The day this problem started I saw that this thread about 3.22 was bumped, but in fact the problem started when 3.22.1b was released.
You can go back to the pages and check the dates and times.

I hope GGG reads this because if they do they will probably find the problem soon.
📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
I've got same problem.

I can play for 3-4 hours without any lags, spikes etc
But from time to time it become unplayble my shader graph goes up and down, everything in the game freeze, spikes etc. All about shader graph - all others are normal, when in ho - zero problems.

Already did many things like reinstall, cache folders, nvdia settings, checked pc for, everything is fine like always, but still unplayble from time to time.

Im absolutly sure zero problem from my side, but maybe anyone found solution till GGG will do something.
This has not yet been looked at GGG??? PLEASE. I can't even play a map anymore with D11, vulkan and or D12.!! LAG, missing textures etc nothing loads. All happened after the patch.
Huge lags and freezes in every map since last patch.
Unplayable at this point..
ernestor - Marauder lvl 58
It's honestly super unstable recently. I can barely play with how bad the latency is and I am using the standalone version....

bump
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
I also have had this kind of Problems. unplayable realy...
Im not sure but maybe its an eu-server Problem?
However i switched to an NA server now i play with 125 latency... still better then spikes evry 10 seconds.

Maybe try that out guys.
"I also have had this kind of Problems. unplayable realy...
However i switched to an NA server now i play with 125 latency... still better then spikes evry 10 seconds.

Maybe try that out guys. "

Its really working for me! Thank You! WOW!!!
Last edited by MrElyster on Oct 16, 2023, 4:28:11 PM
"
MrElyster wrote:
"I also have had this kind of Problems. unplayable realy...

Maybe try that out guys. "

Its really working for me! Thank You! WOW!!!

Glad i could help Exile. Tried out litterally evry other thing i could imagine... and than that somehow "fixes" it in a way.
Now i can grind again yay :D

its kinda weird. It is what it is.
Try new instance of lagging area. It works for me, only change servers around the world change nothing better.
Almost 7000 hours between pc and xbox now and my high end comp cant seem to run this game. Please change it back. No one cares how the game looks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info