Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

fk this shit. ruthless patch update.
"
"
janusbloodays wrote:
Bro... Where's the TATTOs's data?? and league mechanics?
Also 2 developers only for ruthless and they do like 200% more work than the rest of devs in POE leagues??
Not even 1 buff or skill implemented that its usefull or works.
Worthless skills are still worthless.
2 ruined ascendancy's.

its like you intentionally try to sabotage the success of your game.
Remember Blizzard like 10 years ago, now you're doing the same.
Listen to your comunity, and do a real work balancing skills not some shitty lazybum nerfs and new gems that do nothing.

Ill add a Gem that gives 10% more dmg to DOT but 10% less duration... THEN ITS THE SAME DPS, for real bro you deserver a slap to your face.

+++

Please, 3 ruined Ascendancies- Scion still exists here and her Chieftain/Guardian changes are even more miserable
"
BADMYN wrote:
Ok so it looks like GGG completely focused on exxilecon and had no time to work on other improvements...

They said only 9 people are working on PoE 1 for the past year (few years). If that is not enough to implement change, then they need to start adding members to the PoE 1 team.

Exileconn is not an excuse for the lack of effort into this new season. Literally, nothing has been changed in the make up of the game, which marks the 4th season of unchanged game.
Last edited by Schaapje1987 on Aug 11, 2023, 1:33:54 AM
Y'all still can't see the good changes this patch brings I see.

Anyway, just wanted to share my progress strategy for map mods, the potential is huge! Domination > spec into legion >legion > spec into ritual > unspec legion start spec ritual > ritual + sactums and new mechanic ofc, which are very powerful
Thanks for the ruthless changes GGG.
Those are really welcome.
Especially jugger nerfs and determination + grace

Guys try ruthless. Its awesome. You are just accustomed to the normal game too much. (which is not a good future way to play the game)
POE2 is really hard and you will have a lot less... it wont have a ruthless mode... it will be the normal way to play the game... so unless you maybe learn to play a more difficult game before its release, you won't be hit that hard at release.
Last edited by TheDeathX on Aug 11, 2023, 1:34:04 AM
"
TheDeathX wrote:
Thanks for the ruthless changes GGG.
Those are really welcome.
Especially jugger nerfs and determination + grace

Guys try ruthless. Its awesome. You are just accustomed to the normal game too much. (which is not a good future way to play the game)
POE2 is really hard and you will have a lot less... it wont have a ruthless mode... it will be the normal way to play the game... so unless you maybe learn to play a more difficult game before its release, you won't be hit that hard at release.

Unless Chris apologises for lying about Ruthless being a side project, and in actuality is a pre cursor for PoE2, then people might consider giving Ruthless a chance.

How can they give so much attention to a 'side project' but not much toward the main game?
maintenance mode
"
Bennyvibes wrote:
Why need totem explode so much that it may as well not exist anymore? I get nerfing things but deleting it is a massive middle finger to everyone who enjoyed it and played it and wants to continue to play it. I just never understand nerfs of this nature

Yes they aren't nerfing busted items that were created using the crucible mechanic. They know people have spent mirrors making and then getting copies of those items.

But the explode totem thing, that gotta go. Completely. Even if some people invested a lot to get the best possible sword.

The funny thing is then, explode totem would not become a popular skill on standard at full power. But Tornado Shot and Spectral Shield Throw with the ludicrous amount of damage those reach with crucible trees. Those would have been top standard skills and will be anyway.

Last edited by screaminjay on Aug 11, 2023, 1:46:45 AM
well this made impending doom trash, glad it was viable for crucible
XD was reading with interest for a minute then it popped, lie wtf is that.
Let me repeat my fellow suffering colleagues - ruthless patch and maintenance mode till poe2. (this is how blizz destroyed diablo 2 after 1.09 patch, great job, learned from best for sure)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info