Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

It looks like they modelled info about changes in last moment, then pushed them into forum hoping of good outcome. Nothing relevant has changed, another below mediocre league with annoying mechanic which you need to study like some collage exam.

Like other players i was hoping for other Ascendacy changes, skill changes maybe minion buffs so you can actually deal decent damage with them without investing 50 divines just to deal mediocre damage.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
Very nice, huge Ruthless update... not performance optimizations. Super fun engaging to lose 5 of your 6 characters in a league to shit out of your control. 10/10.

I'm done playing your hardcore leagues; I'll do it myself from now on thank you since you apparently are capable of fixing the game when it makes players too powerful; but god forbid fixing something that doesn't make them waste 200+ hours; gotta keep em hooked bro.
This makes me happy
Towards the Sun
No skills balance, shitty league mechanic.

I think this league will be a disaster

Im gonna play it anyways :D
So... another 4 months past and yet again, no real changes made to the main game. The previous 2 leagues were just like that too. We're close to 1 year without actual real changes. Just dishing out a league mechanic is not enough.

When GGG said only 9 people are working on PoE, I didn't believe it but now that they stated this and looking back at the 2 previous leagues, I believe it.

This just feel lack luster to be honest. Buff/Nerf gems, change more ascendencies, change the meta for once. Buff never-used skills/underused skills for once.

And why are you focusing on Ruthless mode far more than the actual main game? Can someone from GGG explain this to your customers?
Last edited by Schaapje1987 on Aug 10, 2023, 11:59:02 PM
They tried to serve people bland, non seasoned food, hoping they will swallow it and be happy about it.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
Bro... Where's the TATTOs's data?? and league mechanics?
Also 2 developers only for ruthless and they do like 200% more work than the rest of devs in POE leagues??
Not even 1 buff or skill implemented that its usefull or works.
Worthless skills are still worthless.
2 ruined ascendancy's.

its like you intentionally try to sabotage the success of your game.
Remember Blizzard like 10 years ago, now you're doing the same.
Listen to your comunity, and do a real work balancing skills not some shitty lazybum nerfs and new gems that do nothing.

Ill add a Gem that gives 10% more dmg to DOT but 10% less duration... THEN ITS THE SAME DPS, for real bro you deserver a slap to your face.
Those are the patchnotes for ruthless, where are the patchnotes for normal game?
Last edited by Destiny_PoE on Aug 11, 2023, 12:09:17 AM
really need to kjnow what all of the new stuff is and does.....

Unwavering Crusade: No longer provides "Nearby Allies have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed", "Nearby Allies have 30% increased Area of Effect", "Nearby Allies Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit", or "Nearby Allies Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit". It now provides a 25% chance to Trigger Level 20 Summon Elemental Relic when you or a nearby Ally Kill an Enemy, or Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.

Um ok what is elemental Relic and what does it do....

What is sentinel of radiance and what he do? I mean I get you might be doing some balance adjustments late to the game and thus these patch notes don't have them yet. But um.... at least give us an idea what half this crap does...

What is wakened fury?

etc etc.

For the amount of content they have given us a crap ton. Just feels empty cause we can't theory craft a billion builds yet, cause we missing too much info.

Can't say if either ascendency changes are good or bad, half of them have things we can't decide on till we find out more.

half the new support gems same way.

Bex 2.0 needs to setup up the patch notes auditing.
And where are the real patch notes?
Or the actual game state is very aligned with Chris vision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info