Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
finisterre wrote:
"
Can someone msg you through regular trade and request 100 essences? You bet! but which way is more effective? Sell an entire stash tab for divines at a time or sell a couple dozen essences for chaos at a time?

Is this really the argument now?

I guess you are mostly relying on the after market strategy. That's like you are picking up drops from a map (market or progression in the original context) which is already done by others and trying to compete the former (or beat down the prices where you end up with choking your own neck because what you need is buying power).

I am not saying you are loser but I still don't know what you want to do. (personally, I don't think you "have to".)
So feel free to be offended.

Who's going to be offended and by what? I'm literally paraphrasing in the shortest way possible Clownkrieger position.

According to him, he made mirrors worth of currency by making his own loot filter + running Juiced Defiled Cathedral w/ abyss (for XP) + essences + harbinger + strongboxes. Solo play. "No MF" (but he actually had IIR). Without trading in bulk in groups like TFT. 🤣

Who's going to believe that? He literally tried to get the post shut down with a huge first 'GOTCHA' post on how TFT is not necessary and OP and everyone else is just wrong.

I still don't know what you agenda here is... It's so strange to see a SSF / R player telling others that their way (competitive trade league) is less than his way.

Friction is just another way of saying making trade even more painful to do. Nobody wants that. Now, if you had said "selective friction" and went ahead and watch the videos I shared with other player driven economies and pointed out the friction in those platforms... Then you would have a leg to stand on, but you didn't. Therefore, 'friction' in an open sense that allows for an even worst trading experience does more harm than good.
'Friction' is just another way of saying making things more painful. For example: You cannot sell a full stash tab of Essences for a unitary global price.

A 'friction-less' version of this would be the opposite: You can sell an entire stash tab of essences for a single price. That's exactly how trading in Bulk works in TFT. You take a screenshot, you use a tool, you set the price and it will eventually sell.

If anyone here attempts to say they want trade to be MORE painful, because reasons. That's just dumb. Nobody wants it. The disdain on how needlessly painful trading is runs deep in the community. So deep, a lot of players prefer to trade with illegal bots. Why? Well they provide zero friction.

The reason Mirror Mafia goons are trying so hard to shut this thread down is because it solves issues.

For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9gkasD1Rn0

This is a trade window in Eve Online. We have something exactly the same:

The issue is this is by poestack! a TFT tool! with friction baked in. So you get prices that are outdated and match NOTHING on the current trade site. How crazy is that? You are literally trading at a loss almost always.

Therefore, the question is not "friction" vs. "friction-less". The question is to keep third party tools and keep giving the mirror mafia power (because they control the data and have their own marketplace and can ban anyone for any little thing true or not) OR revoke their API access and slowly introduce solutions.

So many to choose from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9gkasD1Rn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26T47NTiCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSENw3E-co

Already in place. Already working. GGG will have 20/20 hindsight.

Sigh.
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 10, 2023, 9:58:02 AM
This is the 'friction-less horror' alhaz is afraid of:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSENw3E-co

You are greeted with a simple screen with data exactly the same as we already have! Well not exactly as TFT's tool (poestack) is complete outdated garbage with data that often doesn't even come close on what's really happening in the market. Last time I checked if you tried arbitraging mirror <--> divines you would lose around 90 divines per trade. Yeah! that's the friction they want.

The difference is if GGG revokes API access to these third party goons and makes it in house the prices are going to be live and almost instant. You will be able to see a real supply and demand curve and adjust your prices.

Again... Mirror Mafia doesn't want this because it takes power away from them. That's all they are doing here.

This 'friction-less' economy highlights abuse cases. Then and only then GGG can introduce selective-friction to target mirror mafia goons and bots. It highlights hackers, exploiters, dupers, RMT'ers. Puts a giant spotlight on them. That's why they are arguing so hard in this post.
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 10, 2023, 9:45:49 AM
So people dont want friction.

They start using third party things to avoid friction.

Third party things start producing friction.

They go all paranoid (mulitple accounts and whatnot) to avoid that friction.

Start believing they have to use and have to do it.

Start to not believe any1 who says they dont have to.

Go all paranoid about it.

Everyones whos not their opinion is a liar.

Start rambling endlessly on an online forum about it.

Ignoring everything that doesnt fit into their view.

Start to imagine things.

Thats kinda what you can see in this thread.

Yepp, healthy way to approach video games, for sure... they successfully avoided the friction they can have!
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 10, 2023, 10:32:37 AM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

So people dont want friction.
They start using third party things to avoid friction.
Third party things start producing friction.

+1 the rest? Should net you a ban.

"

They go all paranoid (mulitple accounts and whatnot) to avoid that friction.
Start believing they have to use and have to do it.
Start to not believe any1 who says they dont have to.
Go all paranoid about it.
Everyones whos not their opinion is a liar.
Start rambling endlessly on an online forum about it.
Ignoring everything that doesnt fit into their view.
Start to imagine things.
Thats kinda what you can see in this thread.
Yepp, healthy way to approach video games, for sure... they successfully avoided the friction they can have!

Again, nobody called you a liar. You stated you didn't use MF, then you stated you used IIR. Which is literally one of the two MF stats (IIQ and IIR), unless you think there is a hidden MF stat? https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Rarity#Increased_Item_Rarity_.28IIR.29

You haven't disclosed anything at all on your 'magic' strategy to make mirrors worth of currency. All you are doing is trying to spread misinformation (Nobody makes mirrors worth of currency by selling essences in small batches) and get the post closed. That's your agenda here.
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 10, 2023, 10:48:04 AM
Oh yea, twisted perception, i forgot that. I think i understand now:

"iirc" = "If i remember correctly"

E: to make things clear, yes, i used that abbreviation in my reply. In the - very widespread - meaning that it has which i explained here.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 10, 2023, 10:54:31 AM

Mirror Mafia going nuts because of the list of things being discussed on this post:

1. Unethical TFT Blacklist
2. Abuse of power by TFT
3. Ways to avoid bans on TFT
4. The issues with the marketplace and why people use TFT
5. Possible solutions that have already been implemented in other games.

Nuts.
derp
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 10, 2023, 10:57:43 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
whats with all the hidden profiles in this thread? i hope its not just one guy with 3 accounts

That alone is enough reason to not take any of them seriously. It was the exactly same thing on the other thread about some shady dude who plays flip of exile and mods took forever to close for whatever reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info