Well this is kinda sudden -- Complete Wolcen on PS4/5 next week / on sale on steam atm.

Aaand its not saving my waypoints yet.

Man this game is lucky I love its stupid ass so much.
I may or may not have spent a great deal of this weekend hunting down every live version of 'Cliffs of Dover' I can. Eric Johnson is a guitarist's guitarist. He makes me want to be a writer's writer.
I thought they are trolling their players. Level down to 40 and deleted all their items.
So my legacy characters get converted to Level 40, with new gear sets and a mess of gold etc.
Still laggy, moving goods to stash is painfully slow.
I don't want to start a new character again.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"

Man this game is lucky I love its stupid ass so much.

Haha
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
https://rpgamer.com/2023/03/wolcen-lords-of-mayhem-console-versions-act-4-launching-next-week/

Not that it is all that good even now but for the right price it's a fun, slick ARPG with a cinematic story, good voice acting and a ridiculously ambitious soundtrack.

So now we have this, DIV and Grim Dawn all coming to consoles well before PoE 4.0. Well, no one really took PoE on console seriously anyway, right?

Wow you still mad that the devs hurt you? You STILL on the forum talkin dat smack haha.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
https://rpgamer.com/2023/03/wolcen-lords-of-mayhem-console-versions-act-4-launching-next-week/

Not that it is all that good even now but for the right price it's a fun, slick ARPG with a cinematic story, good voice acting and a ridiculously ambitious soundtrack.

So now we have this, DIV and Grim Dawn all coming to consoles well before PoE 4.0. Well, no one really took PoE on console seriously anyway, right?

Wow you still mad that the devs hurt you? You STILL on the forum talkin dat smack haha.

Grow up Aco.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It's cool. Once people get a hateboner for me it tends to stick. :)

So it crashed AGAIN last night and that was that. I will get back to it today but jeeze this is rough for full price.

Starting a new character to experience a new build of a game is not something any Exile should really get upset about, all things considered. Deleveling folks to 40 was a bad choice but I get the motivation -- it was that or do a league thingy where everyone has to start over. Either option prevents people from whizzing through the new content which is, well, fair enough.

So I happily started over. Not so happily dealing with these crashes.

It's still a fun couch-butt-brain-off arpg, at least for someone who's put thoudands of hours into the PC version. I am debating whether or not my console only friend would be able to pick all the systems up on the fly. He was a big fan of D3's arrows as a means of keeping the action going. Something many Exiles found abhorrent, but then again many Exiles don't have lives that only permit a few hours of gaming a week and even then very little headspace left for whatever game that might be. Wolcen might still be a bit crunchy for someone like that.

I may or may not have spent a great deal of this weekend hunting down every live version of 'Cliffs of Dover' I can. Eric Johnson is a guitarist's guitarist. He makes me want to be a writer's writer.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 15, 2023, 6:58:51 PM
"

Starting a new character to experience a new build of a game is not something any Exile should really get upset about, all things considered. Deleveling folks to 40 was a bad choice but I get the motivation -- it was that or do a league thingy where everyone has to start over. Either option prevents people from whizzing through the new content which is, well, fair enough.

Some developers are control freaks. They really couldn't help trying to control what their players do and they are clearly not giving their players a choice in the matter. I detest such type of developers.
Spoken like a true gamer.

--

So far no crashes this morning. Well that's nice.

I am still baffled that they didn't bother to get visibility on the psn and still charge just under the triple A pricepoint. No one is going to randomly see an expensive game amid the shovelware and indie efforts and think sure, that sounds like a good purchase.
"
Spoken like a true gamer.

There’s no point arguing because it is true. I am the true gamer. A True gamer has to be like me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info