Yes or No

Home-made

Scrambled Eggs or Sunny Side Up Eggs
Sunny side up - extra crispy on the sides all the way

Analog or Digital watches
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, Analog. We got the threads mixed up lol

Do you pretty much always use the same glass to drink from?
Yes. Omg I just realized we did wahahahaha

Do you like seafood?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Last edited by Cowrex on Oct 23, 2023, 3:21:58 PM
Yes.

Do you keep a garden(can be as small as an earthbox)
Yes.

Do you have any special family recipes?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
No.

Do you have rotating wallpapers(change every X mins) on your PC?
Nope!

Do you like going to the cinemas?
No - can't stand the horrid surround sound at the cinema any more. And we don't live near one anyway :P

Do you like bees?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes. I helped a hurt bee off the court the other day and into the bushes. Hate wasps though.

Are you excited for the PoE events this November?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info