Yes or No

No... but also yes (Sometimes)

Do you like KFC?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
No, but I used to a lot around 2013.

Do you always wait for a sale to buy PoE MTX?
No, I usually get em straight as soon as I get the points

Do you like the monetization of PoE?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, I like there is no real pay to win, and I also like I enjoy supporting the devs, but don't feel forced too.

Was your first real exposure to anime Dragonball or Sailor Moon?
Yes (Dragonball)

Do you ever visit art galleries?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes (Only did when I used to work in one)

Do you like tattoos?
No, but I also don't care really because others can do what they want.

Trees: Coniferous(needles) or Deciduous(leaves)
Coniferous

Snow or Sand?
Yes (Sand)

Do you ever play whacky PoE builds just to see how far you can make it?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Yes! All the time

Do you like watching Anime?

Ohman just realized that's for a different off-topic post
Last edited by Cowrex on Oct 12, 2023, 7:32:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info